MGL 16 Game 3 : 10-Yard Fight [FINISHED]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice score Jamma

I had to chuck on the cheat mode DIPs to see what happened at the end, no chance of me making it there

Also found out that you score 20,000 for scoring a touchdown from the kick off - I couldn't manage to do it - but it's worth your while doing it if you can.

Comment

Only started playing this an hour ago but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Managed a touchdown a few times but not much more than that, it's seems really hard so I'm probably missing something...

Comment

Time Up!

Congrats to Jammasized on the touchdown win and also to Brad & casperthefriendly on the minor placings.

Game 5 will up in two secs. Final medals will be added to page 1 of this game, the leaderboard will be updated tonight (possibly)

- - - Updated - - -

Final Standings

Rank
        Name Score
        MGL Points
        1 Jammasized 139,700 25
        2 Brad 128,650 20
        3 casperthefriendly 105,400 16
        4 Spartan 96,700 13
        5 Wizo 81,700 11
        6 John73 79,750 10
        7 Taverner 65,950 9
        8 RMacauley 61,400 8
        9 Mikie 57,400 7
        10 mamejay 55,000 6
        11 MonoJoker 54,850 5
        12 Blktgr74 46,850 4
        13 Pelly 45,750 3
        14 Nicko71 43,350 2
        15 ED_209 40,150 1
        16 kane 19,350 -

Comment

Originally posted by Taverner View Post
          Does the dummy run work?
          Definitely Tav, so too using your runner/receiver as a blocker up through the initial line to take out a well positioned tackler - gives your q/back time to get around and make the yards running. I run much more than I pass when I play.

Comment

10 yard fight beat me again, Not a single touch down, too embarrassed to enter a score.

Well done Jamma
            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
              Definitely Tav, so too using your runner/receiver as a blocker up through the initial line to take out a well positioned tackler - gives your q/back time to get around and make the yards running. I run much more than I pass when I play.
              I'll have to give the blocker technique a go, it might help me with my quarterback runs which I had pretty much given up on. Nice to see a couple of sports games in the MGL to mix things up, I think it was mentioned before but one of the best things about 10 yards is the variety, I'm sure the patterns get more obvious the more you play but considering how many of the games from the same time had everything happen exactly the same from a given point, like the start of a stage this really does feel like a new game each time you kick off.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X