MGL 15: Game 6 Pandora's Palace [COMPLETED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Yes, but having to play it over again answers your question about where do all the points come from
    It does? I still haven't worked it out I think that stupid frog may be a timing thing, but I can't master it - or work out if that stupid bird thing the grapes is just random

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
      It does? I still haven't worked it out I think that stupid frog may be a timing thing, but I can't master it - or work out if that stupid bird thing the grapes is just random
      Well its been almost a week, so tips n tricks may roll soon. I just found out by doing things differently.

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
        Well its been almost a week, so tips n tricks may roll soon. I just found out by doing things differently.
        I'm happy to not know and wait until the end, who knows I may yet work it out. I don't like trying too much different as I will lose lives and waste my virtual 20cents

Fun game though.

Comment

My limited knowledge is that the closer to the centre of the head of the enemies you jump on the higher the points you get for it. The best "I think" is 1500 points. Thats pretty handy if you get a few. At the bottom left...well thats how trigger it if you move forward than backward a "green frog thing" comes running out. Kill him for 5000 points =) On the bonus rounds, clear the screen "requires perfect movement" you get another 500 bonus.

That taps my knowledge of the game through observation

Sometime a green frog appears in the middle worth 5000 points. I have no idea what triggers it or what your supposed to do with it

Brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

The green enemy comes out at 6000 on the timer. The frog on the moving platform is just a 5000 bonus. You don't need to do anything once it appears. As for what causes it I'm not telling yet. Some might say I've said too much already.

Comment

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
              The green enemy comes out at 6000 on the timer. The frog on the moving platform is just a 5000 bonus. You don't need to do anything once it appears. As for what causes it I'm not telling yet. Some might say I've said too much already.
              I didn't pick up that he came out at 6000, just that it was later in the stage. It's not too hard to get in the early rounds but on the later levels I just panic and want to get to the end as quickly as possible

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version

Name:	0008.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1792251

Had god knows how many games this weekend, this is the best I can do for now

Comment

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                Some might say I've said too much already.
                Not at all. The general consensus is that tips and tricks can be told, if you choose to, after a week or so.

The bird flying down is a good one for grabbing a few extra points

Comment

Name:	pand0001.png
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	1792302
                  sigpic

Comment

I've given up on trying to get through the later levels, instead I've been working on getting as many of the bonuses and birds I can...

Comment

Thought I would give it one more crack.. Curse been to busy playing DayZ.

Name:	0001.png
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1792327
                      Cheers
                      Major Havoc

Comment

Attached Files
                        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Name:	221,720.png
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1792341
                          sigpic

Comment

Making a late run on this one.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

It is a cool game, I just have not given it the playtime it deserves, only just fired it up for 15min to put up a score, off to work now so no more for me on this one.
                              Attached Files
                              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Just have to get over stage 9
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X