• Show
Clear All

• Mgl13 game 10: Ladybug [finished]

Gameroom
    lets fly with

Rom Name: ladybug.zip

Dips:

Lady Bug Description

You control a Ladybug that moves around a maze eating dots while avoiding poison and pursuing insects. The maze has revolving doors that can be used to thwart the insects. Collect letters to form the word "EXTRA" and receive an extra life or spell "SPECIAL" to earn free credits.

To qualify for MGL points you will need to post in this thread, stating your score in the subject line of your message, and include a screenshot. Submit as many score updates as you like, but please post a new message for each new score.

For more info: http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_de...p?game_id=8374

SWIMMER comp closes 7pm Sunday August 28th.

GOOD LUCK!

Leaderboard

Brad: 144,230
    ED_209: 140,200
    Pelly: 133,680
    Foot: 128,740
    Spartan: 116,740
    John73: 100,490
    kane: 83,000
    DKong: 73,350
    Gameroom: 67,440
    Fire_Power: 55,170
    Rat: 38,660
    Jammasized: 29,330
    @lien Zed: 6,830
    Last edited by Jed; 28th August 2011, 07:12 PM. Reason: Coco lossal !

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1786373

Yet another game I've never played before. This was my 2nd game. Still trying to work out some of the stuff in the game, but seems like it's kinda fun so far.

Comment

It is so on this week
      "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
        It is so on this week
        I take it you've played this one then

Comment

Never played this one before either. Might as well post an early score before I get overun by everyone else's efforts. 49,890

Name:	49890.png
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1786374
          sigpic

Comment

aaaaaahhhhh a great game this one. was ported to the tandy colour computer and other 8 bit machines in its day in the 80's, had a few different names like "doodle bug" etc.... bloody good game this, aint played it for some years though
            rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
            if your new to electronics and

Comment

New Imac yesterday one of the first things I installed Mame OS X Looks awesome on the 27" Such a joy to use
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                New Imac yesterday one of the first things I installed Mame OS X Looks awesome on the 27" Such a joy to use
                Wow look at that, your pic posted the right way up, Apple seem to be making progress
                Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

My first up score.. Maze games not really my thing, but I think I'd rather be playing this over Radar Scope

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    Wow look at that, your pic posted the right way up, Apple seem to be making progress
                    Actually thats when I take a screen shot on the Vertical Mame Cab which ironically is using Tiny XP
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      I'm pretty sure you need to buy the $69.95 Apple Picture rotater, available on ITunes

Comment

Name:	0001.png
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1786379

Okay, had a few games - tell me if it's too early to give "hints" - When I go over the letters to spell special or extra - they sometimes light up at the top and other times they don't.... am I missing something?

Comment

It's all about the colour...........

Brad
                          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            It's all about the colour...........

Brad
                            Cheers

I thought I worked that out already, but it didn't seem to make a difference - but I must be just missing get it at the right time This game is hard

Comment

It IS a hard game but a damn classic.

In game you'll see that Special, Extra and Bonus X are Red, Yellow and Blue. You need to run over the bonus's etc and match the colour to get it activated else it does nothing.

Brad
                              My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X