• MGL13 Game 2: TERRA CRESTA [FINISHED]

GAMEROOM shoots first and asks questions later in:

ROM NAME: terracre.zip (ym3526 set 1)

DIP SWITCH SETTINGS:

Lives: 3
    Bonus lives: 20k then every 60k
    Difficulty: Easy

Terra Cresta Description

The player controls a ship, initially with limited firepower. Numbered pods appear containing further parts of the ship that will increase firepower. These additional parts combine with the player's ship to increase its firepower, and the final module transforms it into a fiery phoenix which is invulnerable for a certain period of time. Once the ship has multiple sections, the player may also split it, allowing it to fire in multiple directions.

For more info, visit http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_de...?game_id=10077

To qualify for MGL points you will need to have submitted a score by stating your score in the body of your message, and posting a screenshot in this thread. Submit scores as many times as you like, please post a new message for each new score.

Terra Cresta comp closes 7PM July 3rd.

LEADERBOARD:

Brad: 768,100
    DKong: 273,100
    Spartan: 223,500
    Mr_Staypuft: 159,300
    Gameroom: 143,900
    Rat: 122,800

Jammasized: 119,100
    Knight76: 118,70
    Pelly: 110,800
    John73: 109,800
    Foot: 98,900
    azathoth: 92,200
    kane: 77,500
    shabu: 77,400
    Wingtipvortex: 61,000
    SectionZ: 56,000
    Fire_Power: 52,700
    @lien_Zed: 36,200
    dezbaz: 25,000
    Andykmv: 16,000
    Last edited by Jed; 3rd July 2011, 05:03 PM.

Another game I've near seen or played before Got 27000 on my first game and lasted a lot longer than I did in any game of Crush Roller

Won't post a pic yet, might have another game or two tonight and possibly post a starting score for myself

-------------------

Here is my 4th game - 36400

Click image for larger version

Name:	0001.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	1785715

Comment

Hmm, 217,600 AA high score.

I think I may need reconstructive surgery on my fingers and wrist muscles before I get near that.
      Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

Originally posted by knight76 View Post
        Hmm, 217,600 AA high score.

I think I may need reconstructive surgery on my fingers and wrist muscles before I get near that.

I still don't have my cabinet finished and was just thinking the same thing. Gave me a sore hand after about 20 mins of playing

Comment

Look for Rat or Dkong on this game, I think they are both likely to menace the high score table

Comment

Shit I just read the first half of that and thought that was a huge early score post.......but yes even as an AA record that seems good. I just had a quick couple of plays and got 77k....should crack 100k tomorrow.
            Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

real hard on a laptop kb. i WAS gunna say a good first practice but then rat blew me away
              Click image for larger version

Name:	terracresta-16000.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1785716
              HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

Comment

Was that a dinosaur? This game is bad-ass!

Comment

Originally posted by andykmv View Post
                  real hard on a laptop kb. i WAS gunna say a good first practice but then rat blew me away
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]25326[/ATTACH]
                  I'm on a laptop too, it's not making it any easier is it I might try on my desktop PC tomorrow night. But I reckon I can easily get a lot more on the laptop with a bit more practice

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                    GAMEROOM shoots first and asks questions later in:

Crush Roller comp closes 7PM July 3rd.

GOOD LUCK!
                    Date check?
                    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                      I'm on a laptop too, it's not making it any easier is it I might try on my desktop PC tomorrow night. But I reckon I can easily get a lot more on the laptop with a bit more practice
                      I used to be disadvantaged by the keyboard on some games too, get into to Target and grab a Pro Gamer joystick for 29 bucks.....best thing i ever did USB wireless.

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                        Date check?
                        Yep - due to close 7pm 26th I believe - lets not give more time for others to overtake me - I'm already down in about 10th place and going further down the leaderboard

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                        I used to be disadvantaged by the keyboard on some games too, get into to Target and grab a Pro Gamer joystick for 29 bucks.....best thing i ever did USB wireless.
                        I bought a wireless logitech controller a couple of weeks back to play PS/2 games on my PC - maybe I'll give that a go

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                          Date check?
                          Eh ?

Comment

Here is an early effort.

I should crack 60k tomorrow
                            Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                              Yep - due to close 7pm 26th I believe - lets not give more time for others to overtake me - I'm already down in about 10th place and going further down the leaderboard
                              another one! games are 2 weeks remember ?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X