MGL13 Game 2: TERRA CRESTA [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME'S UP!

Thanks to everyone who participated and submitted scores. Congrats to BRAD who is now the Terra Cresta MGL champ, by a country mile.

Final results as follows:

1. Brad: 768,100 - 25 points
    2. DKong: 273,100 - 20 points
    3. Spartan: 223,500 - 16 points
    4. Mr_Staypuft: 159,300 - 13 points
    5. Gameroom: 143,900 - 11 points
    6. Rat: 122,800 - 10 points

7. Jammasized: 119,100 - 9 points
    8. Knight76: 118,70 - 8 points
    9. Pelly: 110,800 - 7 points
    10. John73: 109,800 - 6 points
    11. Foot: 98,900 - 5 points
    12. azathoth: 92,200 - 4 points
    13. kane: 77,500 - 3 points
    14. shabu: 77,400 - 2 points
    15. Wingtipvortex: 61,000 - 1 point
    16. SectionZ: 56,000
    17. Fire_Power: 52,700
    18. @lien_Zed: 36,200
    19. dezbaz: 25,000
    20. Andykmv: 16,000

Standby for new game post and MGL Leaderboard update.

Comment

• Well done Brad You just got there in the end

Comment

• BRAD What a mammoth effort! Big congrats to DKong for a smashing 2nd place score!! And Spartan for a last minute 3rd place dash!
        Big thumbs up to all who played Terra Cresta, biggest MGL participation so far

WELL DONE PLAYERS!

Comment

• I was lucky it was nominated. One of the very few games I can say I was REALLY good at =)

Brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• Yes a mighty effort from Brad, to maintain concentration and lives for that period of time is a huge effort. Terra Cresta got terra-rized!

The MGL LEADERBOARD updated, and it's very close indeed, only a single point between first third place at this stage. But still a long, long way to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
              Yes a mighty effort from Brad, to maintain concentration and lives for that period of time is a huge effort. Terra Cresta got terra-rized!

The MGL LEADERBOARD updated, and it's very close indeed, only a single point between first third place at this stage. But still a long, long way to go
              14th Place. Hmmmm, I'll need to make my move shortly

Comment

• I am happy with 8th after only playing it for a day or two and giving up. I'm not much of a schmup player really.

Still clinging to 1st.....just.
                Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

• Crap crap crap, lost track of time having a final bang at this baby, got 134700 but won't bother with posting a snap as too late she cried

Btw, awesome score Brad, very imptessive

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramere View Post
                    Crap crap crap, lost track of time having a final bang at this baby, got 134700 but won't bother with posting a snap as too late she cried
                    I know exactly how you feel.

I got this score at 1.30pm today and thought I could do better, but ended up stuck at work.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X