Mgl 12 game 12 - carnival

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mgl 12 game 12 - carnival

THE PINNY PARLOUR brings you the final Game of MGL12 - after which the new MGL Champ will be crowned

DIP SWITCHES / ROM:

ROMSet: carnival.zip
    (nothing else to change!)

Carnival Description

A shooting gallery game. Fire a gun at owls, bunnies, ducks, pipes, bonus letters, and other positive or negative bonus items.

Manufacturer: UPL
    Year: 1980
    Type: Videogame
    Class: Wide Release
    Genre: Shooter
    Monitor:
    • Orientation: Vertical
    • Type: Raster: Standard Resolution
    • CRT: Color

Conversion Class: unique
    Game Specific: Carnival Pinout
    Settings: Carnival Dipswitch Settings
    Number of Simultaneous Players: 1
    Maximum number of Players: 2
    Gameplay: Alternating
    Control Panel Layout: Single Player
    Controls:
    • Buttons: Rotational (left, right)
    • Buttons: 1 [Shoot]

Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

More info: http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_de...p?game_id=7286

Your scores need to be in by next Sunday 6th of March by 7PM. (NSW daylight savings time)

Games for MGL12 are selected at random from the MGL 12 nomination thread.To nominate games after the competition has started, play in a game and submit a score, then you can add your nominations. They will be added to the MGL12 list.

Progress Scores:

Kane 41,710
    Dkong 24,690
    Wingtipvortex 20,360
    Foot 17,780
    The Pinny Parlour 12,400
    Taverner 10,030
    Rat 6,610
    Dezbaz 3,770
    Jammasized 3,530

Last edited by Jed; 5 March 2011, 11:31 AM.

Well **** me he better play it he nominates it every time and plus he started the MGL.

Pinny Parlour, shows us your clown skills
    sigpic

Comment

What a bizarre little game to end on eh ? Could be a very interesting end to MGL 12

Comment

Do we get to shoot the ass clown?
        "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Not too bad a game, just like a real carnival you can't win!

Comment

Love this game. Used to play it over summer at the local little shop in Maianbar NSW in the early 80's

Brad
            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

ooooohhhh
              Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
              DSB Electrical Facebook
              VAPS
              Vector Monitor Repro Parts
              Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

Had 2 games, yeah I remember this from the arcades, played it about twice then also.
                Not a bad game....but........I'm not inspired to give it a real crack ATM.

I'm smiling at the leaders battling out the top places based on their scores on this game though

I ran out of bullets on the second screen both times, you must need to be really accurate and hardly miss any. Not remembering how to spell the word "bonus" didn't help my score either
                Attached Files
                Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Had a quick bash this morning, left hand corner bonus bullets help! Strange game, but sort of addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post

I'm smiling at the leaders battling out the top places based on their scores on this game though
                    Me too That's the beauty of the MGL random format, you never know what's going to popup, classic or bizzaro! Given how close it is between Dkong and Tav for the Championship, you know they're both going to score well, but there could be a spanner thrown in the works from anyone on this game.

MGL will wrap up soon and break for a little while, a couple months or so. For those who want to keep that competitive spirit going and that haven't seen the CGL thread that Knight76 is trying to get off the ground and run, check it out.

Comment

And I've never played this one

Been another busy week, if I put half the effort into my own place that I have other peoples because of family favours lately..... But I'll definitely be posting my first score sometime today.

What do you think DK in the spirit of the last game no storing of scores? Play it and post it!

Comment

Originally posted by Taverner View Post
                        And I've never played this one

Been another busy week, if I put half the effort into my own place that I have other peoples because of family favours lately..... But I'll definitely be posting my first score sometime today.

What do you think DK in the spirit of the last game no storing of scores? Play it and post it!
                        I had a quick game Sunday night and didn't fair to well , maybe something to do with the many Boags Reds.

Been busy at work but have tomorrow off , so will give it a good going. And yes I will post a score as soon as I have managed one
                        sigpic

Comment

Only a couple of games and cant even get past stage 2 yet but should be able to have another crack tomorrow. Dont know about DK but with that start I'm certainly not counting Kane out yet either.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Taverner View Post
                            I'm certainly not counting Kane out yet either.
                            My week will be cut short as I'll be heading to the airport on Saturday morning, so Tav and DKong can battle it out all weekend long.

Comment

I got 17K in my last game and was a couple of shots short of getting to the next pattern. No skills, all luck
                              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X