Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl 12 game 12 - carnival

THE PINNY PARLOUR
brings you the final Game of MGL12 - after which the new MGL Champ will be crowned :cool:

http://i54.tinypic.com/ir7wc7.jpg

DIP SWITCHES / ROM:

ROMSet: carnival.zip

(nothing else to change!)

Carnival Description

A shooting gallery game. Fire a gun at owls, bunnies, ducks, pipes, bonus letters, and other positive or negative bonus items.

Manufacturer:

Year:

Type:
Videogame

Class: Wide Release

:

Monitor:

• Orientation: Vertical

• Type: Raster:
    Resolution

• CRT: Color

Conversion Class:

Game Specific:

Settings:

Number of Simultaneous Players: 1

Maximum number of Players: 2

Gameplay: Alternating

Control Panel Layout: Single Player

Controls:

• Buttons: Rotational (left, right)

• Buttons: 1 [shoot]

Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

More info:

Your scores need to be in by next Sunday 6th of March by 7PM. (NSW daylight savings time)

Games for MGL12 are selected at random from the
To nominate games after the competition has started, play in a game and submit a score, then you can add your nominations. They will be added to the MGL12 list.

Progress Scores:

Kane 41,710

Dkong 24,690

Wingtipvortex 20,360

Foot 17,780

The Pinny Parlour 12,400

Taverner 10,030

Rat 6,610

Dezbaz 3,770

Jammasized 3,530

Edited by Jed

Had 2 games, yeah I remember this from the arcades, played it about twice then also.

Not a bad game....but........I'm not inspired to give it a real crack ATM.

I'm smiling at the leaders battling out the top places based on their scores on this game though :D

I ran out of bullets on the second screen both times, you must need to be really accurate and hardly miss any. Not remembering how to spell the word "bonus" didn't help my score either ;)

0001.png.e148d045e2b375a5e8cd8eff81b595a0.png

I'm smiling at the leaders battling out the top places based on their scores on this game though :D

Me too :) That's the beauty of the MGL random format, you never know what's going to popup, classic or bizzaro! Given how close it is between Dkong and Tav for the Championship, you know they're both going to score well, but there could be a spanner thrown in the works from anyone on this game.

MGL will wrap up soon and break for a little while, a couple months or so. For those who want to keep that competitive spirit going and that haven't seen the CGL thread that Knight76 is trying to get off the ground and run, check it out.

And I've never played this one :lol

Been another busy week, if I put half the effort into my own place that I have other peoples because of family favours lately..... But I'll definitely be posting my first score sometime today.

What do you think DK in the spirit of the last game no storing of scores? Play it and post it!

And I've never played this one :lol

Been another busy week, if I put half the effort into my own place that I have other peoples because of family favours lately..... But I'll definitely be posting my first score sometime today.

What do you think DK in the spirit of the last game no storing of scores? Play it and post it!

I had a quick game Sunday night and didn't fair to well , maybe something to do with the many Boags Reds.

Been busy at work but have tomorrow off , so will give it a good going. And yes I will post a score as soon as I have managed one:)

Starting to suss it out a bit.

If the music gets annoying, shoot the musical note on the right of screen ;)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Had a quick bash this morning, left hand corner bonus bullets help! Strange game, but sort of addictive.

What are the left hand corner bullets? I see them appear there but not sure what I am doing :laugh:

Starting to suss it out a bit.

If the music gets annoying, shoot the musical note on the right of screen ;)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

What are the left hand corner bullets? I see them appear there but not sure what I am doing :laugh:

You will notice that they appear then dissapear one by one, shoot the box and how ever many are left become yours. Same thing when bonus point are in the box, but be careful, they can be negative points as well:)

You will notice that they appear then dissapear one by one, shoot the box and how ever many are left become yours. Same thing when bonus point are in the box, but be careful, they can be negative points as well:)

Ahh , cheers for that, puts a new perspective on it, more bullets , Yay :D

Haven't managed to have a go at this yet, when I lookedit wasn't on my xxxx-1 menu and due to a couple of very early starts at work this week, and riding lots of k's on the bicycle daily, just been too knackered... not used to this much physical exercise :blink: excuse, excuses, excuses...

Will get into it over the weekend for sure, now all the hints and tips are out :D

You'd play better if you rotated your screen :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22435[/ATTACH]

What I thought it was meant to be that way:o

Haha I did try but wouldn't save the rotated pic, lost patience