No announcement yet.

Mgl 12 game 12 - carnival

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent most of last night updating MAME just to have a crack at this game.

*EDIT Score and image update.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Pinny Parlour; 4 March 2011, 08:01 PM.
    The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Starting to suss it out a bit.

If the music gets annoying, shoot the musical note on the right of screen

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
      Had a quick bash this morning, left hand corner bonus bullets help! Strange game, but sort of addictive.
      What are the left hand corner bullets? I see them appear there but not sure what I am doing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
        Starting to suss it out a bit.

If the music gets annoying, shoot the musical note on the right of screen

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

What are the left hand corner bullets? I see them appear there but not sure what I am doing
        You will notice that they appear then dissapear one by one, shoot the box and how ever many are left become yours. Same thing when bonus point are in the box, but be careful, they can be negative points as well

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
          You will notice that they appear then dissapear one by one, shoot the box and how ever many are left become yours. Same thing when bonus point are in the box, but be careful, they can be negative points as well
          Ahh , cheers for that, puts a new perspective on it, more bullets , Yay
          sigpic

Comment

A bit of an improvement , now I know what I am doing
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

You'd play better if you rotated your screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	carn0001.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	1784234
              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Haven't managed to have a go at this yet, when I lookedit wasn't on my xxxx-1 menu and due to a couple of very early starts at work this week, and riding lots of k's on the bicycle daily, just been too knackered... not used to this much physical exercise excuse, excuses, excuses...

Will get into it over the weekend for sure, now all the hints and tips are out

Comment

Hate that game

LOL

Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
                  DSB Electrical Facebook
                  VAPS
                  Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                  Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                    You'd play better if you rotated your screen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22435[/ATTACH]
                    What I thought it was meant to be that way

Haha I did try but wouldn't save the rotated pic, lost patience
                    sigpic

Comment

Since reading the bezel and trying to use some skill I've gone backwards. Still can't get enough bullets to finish the second level .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hints and tips - try the joystick left right fire fire right left then (fire, p1, p2 at the same time) for a nuke type effect on all yellow chickens, takes some practice but well worth the effort. If you can pull off the Phoneix 200k move then you can do this, otherwise don't try it
                        "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

I find this game quite agreeable indeed.

Comment

Loaded it up finally, good lord 3530 reminds me of a spectrum game with all the monochrome goodness.

Progress scores updated, sorry about the delay.

Kane's taken a big lead with about a day left to play for MGL12... With Tav and Dkong still to fight it out, The final countdown begins. (cue synthesisers)

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                              Hints and tips - try the joystick left right fire fire right left then (fire, p1, p2 at the same time) for a nuke type effect on all yellow chickens, takes some practice but well worth the effort. If you can pull off the Phoneix 200k move then you can do this, otherwise don't try it
                              sounds like a MK fatality ! Do you mean the ducks?

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by kane View Post
                              I find this game quite agreeable indeed.
                              Wow , great score!
                              sigpic

Comment

Whatever he means I had a few tries and couldn't get it working but then I've no idea what the Phoneix 200k move is either. No time to play today with my sons 2nd birthday, will hopefully get a few games in tomorrow but so far still about the 10-12k range and have only got to the third stage a few times.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X