No announcement yet.

MGL12 Game 10: Nemesis

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you've got a good temper dezbaz, I've cracked the shits many a time over this one

Comment

Nemesis is great.. If i could get that damn cheap and nasty joystick to work I'd consider giving this one a run..

Comment

Only had time for a couple of games, I can see how this would have been fun on the C64 at home in the day, but it's not really as good as Gradius and other similar arcade games of the time.
        Attached Files
        Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Not a fan so far although I like that they've done something a little different in lvl2 and it's gotta be the first time I've been asked for my sex and zodiac sign for a highscore list.
          Attached Files

Comment

Think I can improve on this
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DKong; 16 February 2011, 11:28 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taverner View Post
              Not a fan so far
              It does seem a bit weak after Raiden I must admit, the levels are really short and the bullets are so slow I seem to be running into bullets rather than the bullets running into me.

I got killed by Arkanoid Dohs in this game

Comment

Woohoo.. My first MGL submission.

Got that bastard wireless stick working and had a few cracks.. To be improved on.

Comment

And welcome Woka, 9.5k posts before debut in the MGL, you took your time

Only going to fall down the ladder further I can see this week, I'm struggling to get even 50k i

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    but it's not really as good as Gradius and other similar arcade games of the time.
                    LOL you DO realise this game IS Gradius right? The name "Nemesis" is just a name change in certain regions but it's somehow the parent rom in MAME.

Comment

After a quick game this morn, 120300. Those bastard smoke ring Easter Island dudes suck.

Nemesis not Nemesis (world). Nemesis (world) is a little slower and not as many bad dudes to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by WOKA View Post
                        After a quick game this morn, 120300. Those bastard smoke ring Easter Island dudes suck.

Nemesis not Nemesis (world). Nemesis (world) is a little slower and not as many bad dudes to shoot.
                        Yep they do , I found it easier switching back to double shot for that level, missiles are a must
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by DKong; 16 February 2011, 09:22 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Come on guys where are the scores

I only have today and part of tomorrow, then won't be back until Sunday night. Off to Melb to get a Footy fix and drunk
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                            Come on guys where are the scores

I only have today and part of tomorrow, then won't be back until Sunday night. Off to Melb to get a Footy fix and drunk
                            Not as motivated this week, I'm all schmupped out from last week.
                            Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

Originally posted by knight76 View Post
                              Not as motivated this week, I'm all schmupped out from last week.
                              Ah well hope you get the vibe back.

I had my best game prior to work, before the enhancements set it, had a late start today so once tuned into work mode thought I'd fire up the cab and have a quick bash,

Went from 133,000 to over 200,000, playing now half gassed lucky to get 100,000
                              sigpic

Comment

Long hours this week for me but hope to get a decent go at it over the weekend...

Picked up another cab driving up to Central coast to pick it up shortly, a Gottlieb Challenger Sunset riders, what a bargain at $150 whether it works or not One cab for the house now as well as one for the garage about time too.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X