Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL Christmas Game 2: Burgertime

MGL Christmas Game 2: Burgertime

Time To Fatten Up and Make Some Burgers!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2d9w8k4.jpg

DIP SWITCH SETTINGS

Lives: 3

Bonus Life: Every 20,000 Points

End of Level Pepper: ON

Number of Persuers: 4

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7238

Peter Pepper the chef moves around the screen walking over the parts of a hamburger. As each item is walked over it drops to the level below. Armed with pepper he can throw on his enemies, he must avoid Mr. Hotdog, Mr. Egg, and Mr. Pickle. Bonuses appear in the forms of ice cream, coffee, and french fries.

MGL Christmas Game #2 will run until January 2nd and it's just for fun, no points! So get building those burgers Peter Peppers!

Love this game. :) Never really been any good at it though.

Got 77,500 by Stage 3. Most of the points are from Stage 1 - I always run out of peppers and don't know how to group them in the other stages. It gets really hard when you have 0 peppers!

I'll try to master Stage 2 at least so then I can score 100k+.

Got 58,300 round 4

Points can be maximized by peppering the enemies on top of a burger and grouping them up, but I prefer to use my peppers to escape death and get through the screens.

Will play a bit more, I would like to see the later screens, I think i got to about round 6 in the arcades. From memory you get a big burger round counter for 5 rounds, same with the spare lives.

Come on DKong, where is your score?

Got 58,300 round 4

Points can be maximized by peppering the enemies on top of a burger and grouping them up, but I prefer to use my peppers to escape death and get through the screens.

Will play a bit more, I would like to see the later screens, I think i got to about round 6 in the arcades. From memory you get a big burger round counter for 5 rounds, same with the spare lives.

Come on DKong, where is your score?

Nice score !

Have hardly played any games the last week, fired up today. Have Joan and Suzie blaring, a couple of early day bourbons all set for some games.

Still haven't beaten Ken :laugh: