Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Leaderboard tightened up this week with Taverner the big mover, almost stealing away 1st place from Dkong, breathing down his neck by a 2 point margin. The championship is still wide open at the moment, for anyone in the top 5 or 6 places.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
      The Leaderboard tightened up this week with Taverner the big mover, almost stealing away 1st place from Dkong, breathing down his neck by a 2 point margin. The championship is still wide open at the moment, for anyone in the top 5 or 6 places.

Well it can't get more exciting than that.

also noticed Tav and yourself have not won a game but sitting 2nd and 3rd

think it might come down to the wire on the last game
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post

Well it can't get more exciting than that.

also noticed Tav and yourself have not won a game but sitting 2nd and 3rd

think it might come down to the wire on the last game
        I keep hoping that wingtip will roll up 10 yard fight But yeh, it's going to be a close finish, the last few games will be crucial..

Comment

A new leader this week, Taverner takes a 3 point lead going into the 2nd last game, it's going to be a close finish, looks like him and Dkong will be battling it out for the title - unless something drastic happens!

Kane leapfrogged me and takes third place *shakes fist at Kane*

Two games left !

10 games 10 different winners Can the trend continue this week ??

Comment

I'm going to have to go hard this week as I'm the only player in the top 10 without a against my name

But talk about close, only a single point seperates the top two, Taverner and Dkong going into the final week of MGL12.

Kane is looking like he has a mortgage on the final podium spot, but Rat, Brad, and Me are still in with a shout for the top 3.

Gentlemen, start your cabs.

Comment

Alright i'm in the top 10.
              Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

And so we come to the end of another MGL... Dkong takes it out by a slim margin from both Taverner and Kane. Rat leapfrogs me and steals 4th by a point! And Kane ends up as the only player in this MGL to win more than one game - and with a strong finish grabs a share of second place.

Thanks again everyone for your participation. I enjoyed running this, my first MGL as overlord. Thanks to Wingtipvortex for being my wingman and chief game chooser

See you all in MGL 13
                Last edited by Jed; 6th March 2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Doh, I joined the forum just as the MGL tournament finished!

How often do you guys run these tournaments?

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
                    Doh, I joined the forum just as the MGL tournament finished!

How often do you guys run these tournaments?
                    Hi Gman (you a half-life fan by any chance? )

Ordinarily MGL's are held roughly 3-4 times a year, MGL goes for 12 weeks. I'm thinking at this stage around end of May/early June for the next rumblings of ideas and nominations to start for MGL13. But yeah, come on down for the next one fer sure.

Comment

Congrats on another fine win DK, unlucky Tav & Kane, nice effort.

Great Job on running the show Jamma, some nice new features introduced

I just couldn't get into it this time round, maybe next time...

SZ

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X