No announcement yet.

Mgl 12 game 1: Commando [finished]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 on grenades being useless. don use them dont pick them up. run and shoot in a forward zig zag formation. whats with the only 2 lives gheyness?? 35k but no pic so it might aswell not have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by henrybulldog View Post
      +1 on grenades being useless. don use them dont pick them up. run and shoot in a forward zig zag formation. whats with the only 2 lives gheyness?? 35k but no pic so it might aswell not have happened.
      F12 on your keyboard will do a screenshot , otherwise use your camera ( you do have a mobile phone right)
      sigpic

Comment

no screenshot on my challenger pro yo that nig be livin large holla. yes have mobile, can send you cock pic if you like?

Comment

no screenshot on my challenger pro yo that nig be livin large holla. yes have mobile, can send you cock pic if you like?
          Up to you mate , you can send a screenshot or a cock pic if it takes your fancy not sure it will give you a higher score though
          sigpic

Comment

dkong 1- henrybulldog 0. well played sir well played. ill endeavour to get a score up but first ill get pics of tommy up.

Comment

dkong 1- henrybulldog 0. well played sir well played. ill endeavour to get a score up but first ill get pics of tommy up.
              Guess there will be no pics of Tommy then

Comment

Smash and he sends the Table Tennis ball flying henry;s way with a bit of spin.

Yes as per the MGL rules a screenshot is required

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                Guess there will be no pics of Tommy then
                Ever since he was a young boy he played the silver ball

From Sa to QLD he must of found them all

but then he found the polish drink and

thought I have done it all
                sigpic

Comment

Good advice on the run and zig zag, I'm getting best results that way too.... btw it's 3 lives, not 2 (see dip settings 1st post) so that should boost your score a bit too.

Comment

Woh a bit harder than I remember, can't see myself playing enough to get near my old scores, just had a couple of games and got 48k. Hopefully I will add to that though, I actually find the grenades to be useful and just powerful enough.

I was talking to another member here about an unrelated matter and told him about the MGL, his name is "commando" and his high is about 127k. I wonder if he will turn up?
                    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

OK starting to remember the tactics, you need to make that side to side controller wobble really fast so you spray bullets everywhere, not just on diagonals. Quick turn behind shots and straight back to the front.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Rat; 4 December 2010, 07:44 PM. Reason: score update
                      Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Bought that $30 joystick from target. Works a treat! How the hell it can be made for 30 I've no idea. Yay child labour?

Comment

Originally posted by Vectrex View Post
                          Bought that $30 joystick from target. Works a treat! How the hell it can be made for 30 I've no idea. Yay child labour?

Good stuff and it added 20,000 to your score
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a day and a half left for commando, and things are pretty close for the podium, but there could be a desert storm to the finish line ... Am a bit surprised I haven't been hit with the sniper rifle yet, will have to give it a bit more time this weekend and see if I can do better, put up the sandbags, dig the trench and wait to be attacked

Comment

Just in case I don't get another chance to play it heres my score, 86,100

Cheers,
                              BradClick image for larger version

Name:	brad_commando.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1783783
                              My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Just in case I don't get another chance to play it heres my score, 86,100

Cheers,
                                Brad[ATTACH=CONFIG]20666[/ATTACH]
                                Aw man, did me by 100

I know what I'll be doing after my Grandma's 101st birthday tomorrow.... though I just bet she wont let me leave early to play Commando

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X