Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 12 - THE DIRTY DOZEN! Nominate your games here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a game Buddah? Probe-ass-tion??
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

cliffnotes on the in-joke that is this character buddah. why resurface in the mgl of all places?

Comment

Originally posted by henrybulldog View Post
        cliffnotes on the in-joke that is this character buddah. why resurface in the mgl of all places?
        Because this was the latest unlast read post thread hobbit boy.
        "Always expect the worst!"

sigpic

Comment

G'day all, looking forward to another MGL, hopefully I will remeber to post a score in ALL games this time around

Matmania/Exciting Hour
          Green Beret
          Lode Runner (Set 1)
          Super Basketball
          Ghosts'n Goblins

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post
            Its been a long time between posts. 10632 to be exact, but I'm still on probabation. haven't been put back in the BIG HOUSE yet.

I'm on probation.
            Don't mind you posting in the MGL thread mate, but maybe post some noms and play some games when it starts Glad your not back in the Big House

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post
              Because this was the latest unlast read post thread hobbit boy.
              This is the nominate your game thread for the MGL, and as you have an interest I think you should nominate your 5 games.

The thread must of tickled your fancy as you read it , so now either shove in or shove out
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ramere View Post
                G'day all, looking forward to another MGL, hopefully I will remeber to post a score in ALL games this time around

Matmania/Exciting Hour
                Green Beret
                Lode Runner (Set 1)
                Super Basketball
                Ghosts'n Goblins
                Welcome back Ramere, how's the last video game injury holding up! Hope you're fit and well for MGL12!

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                Im thinking fighting games like Mortal Kombat have been excluded in the past because of control difficulties That being some people don't have enough buttons on their cab, or use a keyboard. But as Dk posted in another thread, there are CPs out there for very small dollars now.
                A good point about the control difficulties that 6-button fighting games have. I guess this is where the un-nominations come in, people who might have troubles playing a specific game can give it the arse-vote.

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                I think this was only included in the latest MAME releases and a lot of people have cabs set up with older versions of MAME ( would mean reinstalling MAME to a newer version, which I understand don't have Highscore support, or they may have multi boards), unless we determine what version it was included and it can be utilised by the majority I would suggest maybe not
                Wingtip can you investigate this one being your nom ? I fall into the category of having older versions of Mame on my cab (more compatibility with the older roms) and the same is possibly true of other cab owners in the MGL ?
                Last edited by Jed; 20th November 2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Boogie Wings
                  Frogger
                  I,Robot
                  Metal slug X
                  Stargate

Comment

Looks like we have around 11 so far ( 12 counting Pinny Parlour if he plays this time ) surely must be a few more out there with MAME setups who want to join in the festivities Only one week to go!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

56 Nominations and counting!

If anyone wants to un-nominate any game from the list we have already, then start speaking up now - let's get a bit of healthy debate going about it.

Comment

I can't post my unnom till Wednesday or Thursday, when I get home and have a game or two to decide.
                        Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                          I can't post my unnom till Wednesday or Thursday, when I get home and have a game or two to decide.
                          No worries Rat, I thought I'd put the call out now, give players this week to ponder. I'm not expecting many games to be un-nominated. I reckon this could be a really interesting MGL, there's a lot of very different games in this list, I'm looking forward to sampling them

Nominations will still run all this week till about Friday or Saturday.

Just a note about nominations, a new rule in this comp: Any new player who hasn't nominated a game, but joins in the tournament/submits a score, then earns the right to nominate and have their choice of games added to the list - so the final list isn't set in stone, it can be updated as we go along if we get new players coming along.

Wingtip has been organising a banner and it's looking realy cool so far, the unveiling will be very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                            56 Nominations and counting!

If anyone wants to un-nominate any game from the list we have already, then start speaking up now - let's get a bit of healthy debate going about it.
                            Tough choice, narrowed it down to 10 Yard Fight or Space Chaser.

They both drive me nuts and I suck equally at them.

I'll unnom 10 Yard Fight and hope the other one doesn't come up
                            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

I have added Gradius III to my noms.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to nominate as I like almost all the games there.....unless you want me to but I will unnominate Mortal Kombat.

Brad
                                My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X