Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 32 - Game 7 ~ Shinobi (closes 23-Jul)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    31,030
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0008.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1821682
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      73740

      Just trying to remember the stages at the moment


      Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

      Comment


      • #18
        37,990
        Click image for larger version

Name:	0010.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1821683
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

          Did you get the game name right? Isn't it Shane-obi???

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by magrinder View Post
            Did you get the game name right? Isn't it Shane-obi???
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SHANEOBI.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1821685
            My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by magrinder View Post
              [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

              Did you get the game name right? Isn't it Shane-obi???


              Same name ... and no one noticed he was there ... now that's a very skillful ninja!
              Even John73 in the background didn't notice him .. he was too busy getting barreled on Donkey Kong ...


              Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by OOO View Post


                Same name ... and no one noticed he was there ... now that's a very skillful ninja!
                Even John73 in the background didn't notice him .. he was too busy getting barreled on Donkey Kong ...
                Haha

                Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  19050




                  Something gives me the feeling that I've died here before...

                  My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    ROFLLL that pic OOO you're on fire


                    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

                    My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      38,310
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	0012.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1821687
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
                        19050




                        Something gives me the feeling that I've died here before...



                        I think that joke may have gone over the head of some.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          104550

                          Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Day 1 of 17 ...



                            Great looking machine ...

                            Last edited by OOO; 7th July 2017, 06:43 PM.


                            Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Mameshane View Post
                              104550

                              Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                              Come off it


                              Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

                              My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                29,320

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	0002.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1821692

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X