Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 32 - Game 6 ~ Circus Charlie (closes 16-Jul)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 32 - Game 6 ~ Circus Charlie (closes 16-Jul)

MGL 32 - Game 6 ~ Circus Charlie

Nominated by gamer: Blackflag82

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: circusc (selectable level set 1)

Game Story:
    Guide Charlie through six different circus events including Fire Rings, Tightrope, Trampoline, Ball Walk, Springs, and Flying Trapeze. Timer bonus points are added for finishing a level and more points are awarded for completing a round without losing Charlie.

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.
    This game finishes Sunday 16 July 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed. You may freely choose the order of stages to complete.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

We love the Circus

One of my favourite family pics

Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	circus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1821518

Comment

This is a fantastic game

Wonder if someone here is capable of maxing it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually had a go of this for 5 mins about 2 weeks ago. First time since it came up last in a MGL.

Not sure if I'm still rusty or not. Never got the hang of the trapeze last time this came up, maybe this time.

Name:	0000.png
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1821520

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gadzooks View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]112430[/ATTACH]
        I would have been 17 or 18 tops when this movie came out. My sister was a massive Stephen King and general horror fan and said this would be a great movie as she'd read the book. So I agreed to watch it. Even at 17, I went to bed that night - it had been raining and I could hear water pouring down the drain outside my window and it freaked me the hell out

For those that haven't seen it, or read the book - it's a pretty decent horror movie which has just been remade and is due for release Sep 7 this year.

Back on topic - have a game of Circus Charlie and you'll float too

Comment

We need to rename this MGL to "MGL 32 - OOO's Reign of pain!"

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade
          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

I hate clowns and thus I'm not enjoying this game 37580

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
              Even at 17, I went to bed that night - it had been raining and I could hear water pouring down the drain outside my window and it freaked me the hell out
              I still am unable to sleep at night when I think about this movie. Clowns are bad. Very bad.

Comment

Openers... and perhaps closers. If it were not for me grouping a few of those high wire dogs, this would have been a much smaller score.

OK. So maybe I have more Circus Charlie in me than I thought. I'm still feeling pretty unhappy about this game though.
                Last edited by magrinder; 30th June 2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Love this game. Childhood favourite where we used to bike a few klms to the "local" deli and play it.

Alas I'm away this weekend so no gaming for me. At least I don't have to play Frogger again

Brad
                  My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Another "bowling alley" classic pre-arcade for me. This one was right next to Jungle King!

Comment

SO SO glad I grinded this last time it came up. Still a shit of a game (well the trapeze at least)

This MGL is brutal haha

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Surely this is a sign: doing a delivery and what did I spot?

Name:	1498773760328-1105623794.jpg
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	1821535

Name:	1498773825896-739445733.jpg
Size:	274.8 KB
ID:	1821536

Comment

[MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION] you doing some real life trapezing before firing it up?

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

I'm on my way to Circus Charlie domination!

This -is- indeed a brutal MGL.

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
                              [MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION] you doing some real life trapezing before firing it up?

I'm scared of heights, so no

Thought about stealing one of those horses though, then I'd just need some trampolines for some real life practice

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X