Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 32 - Game 3 ~ 10 Yard Fight (closes 25-Jun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kane View Post
    I have the Famicom cart somewhere around here.

Getting better [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Forgot to include score, had a quick bash -

@OOO can non AA members submit scores ? i have a friend coming round tomorrow night for some gaming. he's #9 on my machine in this pic (Matt) we also got a pretty intense hyper olympics rivavlry

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
        ... can non AA members submit scores ? i have a friend coming round tomorrow night for some gaming. he's #9 on my machine in this pic (Matt) we also got a pretty intense hyper olympics rivavlry
        Yes that's OK. We have had friends and family submit scores in the past. Ask them what name they would like to use like MattPaint or DontWipeOnMe as examples and post a screenshot of their score.
        They may even beat your score! ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Haven't played this for a while - 45,450

RichyS
          Click image for larger version

Name:	10yard_45450.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	1821016

Comment

104400. Have broken the 100k barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post

...But there is a lot of strategy, tactics, tricks, and enjoyment to be had
              I look forward to experiencing any of those things.

In the meantime, I'm off to play something of a bit higher quality...

Click image for larger version

Name:	et2600.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1821017
              My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

Not a tip but if you can run back a kickoff you get 20000 points. I've actually been able to do this several times but despite that none of those have been my best games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
                  I look forward to experiencing any of those things.

In the meantime, I'm off to play something of a bit higher quality...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]111393[/ATTACH]
                  I think I was more disappointed in A2600 PAC-Man when it came out.. truly the start of the 80s video game crash!
                  Both Defender and Missile Command were great on the 2600.

Comment

Originally posted by BandontheRun View Post
                    Not a tip but if you can run back a kickoff you get 20000 points. I've actually been able to do this several times but despite that none of those have been my best games.

I was going to ask if anyone had ever done this and wasn't aware of the the bonus. Think my best is around the 25 yard line.

Comment

Comment

Only had one game... I love this game. Not sure if I'll get to play another plus I have a wrist/thumb issue at the moment which doesn't help.

Comment

Well as frequently happens with me, I don't play a game for a loooong time and first game I have a blinder. I would have been happy with 70k but smashed that. I swear I was out twice falling short of the 10 yards with zero time and scraped through both times.

Cheers,

Brad
                          Attached Files
                          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Only ever done it once, and that was last game. Couldn't believe it, finally actually got one. it was in 2nd half college. Reckon if anyone is going to beat Brad they will need at least 1-2 of those.

Nice score by the way

Comment

I've never seen this done. didn't know it was a thing. Damn I'd love to get those bonus points! I got to the 2nd half of the top pro team this game

Brad
                              My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                I've never seen this done. didn't know it was a thing. Damn I'd love to get those bonus points! I got to the 2nd half of the top pro team this game

Brad
                                it's probably easiest to do against high school or college. but those levels most probably play the clock, so don't attempt it. You have to be pretty lucky with your blockers doing a lot of auto blocking behind you.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X