Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 32 - Game 2 ~ Rainbow Islands (closes 18-Jun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 32 - Game 2 ~ Rainbow Islands (closes 18-Jun)

ROYGBIV …

MGL 32 - Game 2 ~ Rainbow Islands

Nominated by gamer: magrinder

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: rainbow (new version)

Game Story:
    Rescue the Rainbow Islands. You have the power to create rainbows to jump on and hit enemies. There are lots of special items: speed-up, power-up, kill everything, invulnerability. Also, there are lots of secrets and dozens of items that can only be seen if things are done in a certain order.

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.
    This game finishes Sunday 18 June 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 2 … Hidden secrets galore …

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Come on OOO you tortured us enough with [MENTION=16264]magrinder[/MENTION] games last tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

I actually don't mind this game so I guess it'll be hated by one and all
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
        Come on OOO you tortured us enough with [MENTION=16264]magrinder[/MENTION] games last tournament
        C'mon now. It's an island full of rainbows filled with happy things. What's not to like? I'd wager that most everyone will rather enjoy this game.

Comment

So far so good.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
          C'mon now. It's an island full of rainbows filled with happy things. What's not to like? I'd wager that most everyone will rather enjoy this game.
          Correction: It's a sinking island full of rainbows filled with happy things that are trying to kill you. What's not to like?
          Attached Files

Comment

I think I was one of the only haters last time it came up, and got a serve from someone for that

Still, not happy MAX

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

I think I was one of the only haters last time it came up, and got a serve from someone for that [emoji38]

Still, not happy MAX

Been prepping lately to participate more in mgl than i have been and was getting all fired up! then i saw rainbow islands posted and deflated [emoji16]

At least there is spacies though [emoji1]

Comment

I think I was one of the only haters last time it came up, and got a serve from someone for that

Still, not happy MAX

You'll be alright. Rainbow Islands for you!

Many people don't know this but once the noms are written on little pieces of paper, this is how OOO picks the games:

Click image for larger version

Name:	aanoms.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	1820804

Comment

Many people don't know this but once the noms are written on little pieces of paper, this is how OOO picks the games:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]111013[/ATTACH]
                  What a great idea! I'll have to use this technique next time ...

Funny thing is I don't think it will make any difference, Hammerin Harry 2 may still be drawn ...

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                    What a great idea! I'll have to use this technique next time ... [emoji38]

Funny thing is I don't think it will make any difference, Hammerin Harry 2 may still be drawn ...
                    haha is there really a sequel?

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't played this before. In fact, it wasn't even on my cabinet. I've added it today.

On first look it looks a bit tougher than Bubble Bobble with a bit more going on.
                      I love Bubble Bobble's simple gameplay but first impressions of this one are that it's a bit too busy and gimmicky.

I hope I'm wrong and this turns out to be a great game but I'm not overly confident with [MENTION=16264]magrinder[/MENTION] 's recent suggestions.

Time will tell.

- - - Updated - - -

GAME 2 … Hidden secrets galore …
                      ROYGBIV …
                      Your own hidden secret [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] ! I like it!
                      My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

Originally posted by Mameshane View Post

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                        Yes there is ... only problem is there is something suspicious about this game ... just not sure what or who is behind it ... ???

Comment

Originally posted by Mameshane View Post
                          [MENTION=11107]Mameshane[/MENTION] did you know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary? Check it out here: http://www.dictionary.com/

I've not played Rainbow Islands in a long while but remember having a good go with it. I just played a few now and while I'm a bit rusty, I'm really pleased I nominated it. It gets hard, but it's really fun.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Love this game good nomination [MENTION=16264]magrinder[/MENTION] 410560

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X