Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 31 - Game 9 ~ Turtles ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    4630 and climbing...





    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

    Comment


    • #32
      33,490

      Click image for larger version

Name:	0003.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	1820011

      Took down my own TG MAME WR on this, as well as beating a previously better TG score on MARP of 32,000 from gastrainga.

      Let's hope the INP file recorded correctly.

      P.S. I'm told Turtles will be one of the games at the first upcoming Netherworld monthly arcade competition

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by John73 View Post
        33,490

        Took down my own TG MAME WR on this, as well as beating a previously better TG score on MARP of 32,000 from gastrainga.
        Well done sir. Congrats!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by magrinder View Post
          Well done sir. Congrats!
          You're doing pretty good on this. Sure AA nominated this in an IGBY comp at some stage - is that how you know it? I reckon I could push this score higher, someone with real maze game talents I reckon could get 50k on this - but geez it would proably take close to 1hr. This game was 30mins - I won't explain yet why it would take probably another 30 mins to get another 17k - save that for end of the week tips

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by John73 View Post
            You're doing pretty good on this. Sure AA nominated this in an IGBY comp at some stage - is that how you know it? I reckon I could push this score higher, someone with real maze game talents I reckon could get 50k on this - but geez it would proably take close to 1hr. This game was 30mins - I won't explain yet why it would take probably another 30 mins to get another 17k - save that for end of the week tips
            I learned of this from your IGB nomination yes. I like maze games!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by John73 View Post
              You're doing pretty good on this. Sure AA nominated this in an IGBY comp at some stage - is that how you know it? I reckon I could push this score higher, someone with real maze game talents I reckon could get 50k on this - but geez it would proably take close to 1hr. This game was 30mins - I won't explain yet why it would take probably another 30 mins to get another 17k - save that for end of the week tips
              If my strat works I'll be on board one for 2 hours




              Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
              Last edited by John73; 1st May 2017, 03:47 PM.

              My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Barra View Post
                If my strat works I'll be on board one for 2 hours

                Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                I'd like to see that

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by John73 View Post

                  Took down my own TG MAME WR on this, as well as beating a previously better TG score on MARP
                  I made one for Barra's World Record so I thought I had better make a shirt for you too [MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION]

                  Congratulations on a great score.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	john73turtles.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1820013
                  My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
                    I made one for Barra's World Record so I thought I had better make a shirt for you too [MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION]

                    Congratulations on a great score.

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]109452[/ATTACH]
                    Yeah, try and find either a Turtles or radrad tshirt at your local shop. Limited market eh?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by magrinder View Post
                      Yeah, try and find either a Turtles or radrad tshirt at your local shop. Limited market eh?
                      Yeah, very limited. I did a print run of one of each.

                      Don't you go getting any world records yet [MENTION=16264]magrinder[/MENTION]. I haven't managed to find a pic of you yet!
                      My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bigredbird View Post

                        Don't you go getting any world records yet. I haven't managed to find a pic of you yet!
                        I don't see any WRs coming soon... but here's a nice picture for you:



                        Hopefully you can find a spot to place your design...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          10.610
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	turtles10610.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	1820019

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by magrinder View Post
                            I don't see any WRs coming soon... but here's a nice picture for you:

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]109454[/ATTACH]

                            Hopefully you can find a spot to place your design...
                            I much prefer that picture of me than the one [MENTION=15686]bigredbird[/MENTION] posted

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              12,900

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	turtles3-.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1820021

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Day 4 ... and we already have 2 people who have broken the TG MAME world record ...



                                Maybe there's a lot more love being shown for this game now ...



                                13 days to go ...
                                Last edited by OOO; 1st May 2017, 08:43 PM.


                                Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X