X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BandontheRun View Post
    I would love to nominate Spy Hunter but I can't seem to get a decent control setup for that one... lmk if you know of a decent setup.

I thought we weren't supposed to tell our nominations?

Is this the shortest timeline for nominations in MGL history?
    i now have a steering wheel and pedals in case any driving games come up. Have you tried that?

Comment

I thought we weren't supposed to tell our nominations?

Is this the shortest timeline for nominations in MGL history?
      Normally not, but if people want to volunteer and talk about them, well that's fine. It's also a good insight on what people like, why like and some good stories.

It may seem short to you, but the trailer release lead time till actually starting was the same as last season. Promo release is normally on the Saturday before game start on the following Friday. Nominations close on the Wednesday, so you get 5 days to put in your mutton, and the really keen gamers prepare their choices weeks earlier. Good preparation makes for a good competition.
      WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracey View Post

i now have a steering wheel and pedals in case any driving games come up. Have you tried that?
        we have one that we use for the XBox. I wonder if that would work on a Mame PC?

Comment

A xbox controller should work just attach a USB 2.0 cable to the controller and plug it in to your PC. If you don't have a USB 2.0 cable you can use the end of your phone charging cable. BandontheRun
          Last edited by Evan04; 14 April 2021, 08:14 PM.

Comment

try it and see my xbox 360 joypad works on mame

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X