Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLVI - Game 9 ~ Rygar (closes 24-Jan)

Despicable Enemies …

MGLXLVI – Game 9 ~ Rygar

Nominated by gamer: @ZNC and @Ivanstorm

ROMSet 106: rygar (US set 1)

wgYzhf1.png

Game Story:

You play the part of a barbarian warrior trying to reclaim the land from an evil Dominator and his legions of minions. You have to fight your way through 27 rounds using a unique weapon that has a lethal razor sharp disk that is thrown at enemies!

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 24-Jan-2021, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 9 … A Dangerous Contest …

b8rgbS6.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't played this for about a year so I have at least some moderately recent experience with this game.

Very fast paced game. Last time I was playing it the joystick in my cab started to squeak and wear out. When I finally bothered to unbolt it to put a new one in it there was a layer of fine metal dust that had been ground out of it.

0027.png.6844f1a4d900c4c5a8966eca9b59c866.png

• Like 5

I hadn't played this for about a year so I have at least some moderately recent experience with this game.

Very fast paced game. Last time I was playing it the joystick in my cab started to squeak and wear out. When I finally bothered to unbolt it to put a new one in it there was a layer of fine metal dust that had been ground out of it.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"0027.png","data-attachmentid":2186151}[/ATTACH]

Amazing score 2.6M :o Well played Derek :)

A bit better - 456,330. I've had 677k on Easy so that is my target.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\trygar_n_456330.png Views:\t2 Size:\t4.9 KB ID:\t2186249","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2186249","data-size":"full","title":"rygar_n_456330.png"}[/ATTACH]

Nice one. You might want to use your skateboard, it might come in handy ... :lol

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2186039}[/ATTACH]

That's not the best way to play Rygar. Use your fingers, instead of your head, to hit the buttons ... :laugh:

• Like 2