Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLVI - Game 8 ~ Bagman (closes 17-Jan)

Ah ha, a pickaxe! …

MGLXLVI – Game 8 ~ Bagman

Nominated by gamer: @lasice

ROMSet 106: bagman

TtpElie.png

Game Story:

Your character is a robber who runs around a mine collecting moneybags and depositing them in a wheelbarrow at the top of the screen. Climb ladders and ride elevators to avoid two angry miners. Grab pickaxes to temporarily stun your pursuers.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 17-Jan-2021, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 8 … This is my kind of work …

EQ3hDK3.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessimeister: 25, 930

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2184925}[/ATTACH]

Never played this before but have heard a bit about it. Hopefully it grows on me.

Warning, this "growing" can turn into an addiction. Try and complete the 1st loop ... ???

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tTER_bagman_2020-12-31_wolf226_18580.png Views:\t24 Size:\t3.3 KB ID:\t2184840","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2184840","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

Now if only I can figure out what I'm supposed to do...

I'll give you a hint ...

The end says it all. Now it's games!

Yay! Top score already. Nice work bagman!

What a game this is ... hang on to your loot if you can, otherwise it's

Ay yi yi!

:rolleyes

And you guessed right about the photo. Well done!

• Like 1

my settings were on Easy so switching to Medium makes this a definite PB but I’ve never cleared the first level. That is my MGL 2021 mission.

First score in for the new year. Another well done ... B6m7X4I.gif

Pessimeister: 36, 180

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2185059}[/ATTACH]

1st Loop? I'm just happy to have cleared the 1st screen. :D

LOL. 3 screens of loot. There's some fun!

Nice work. This is a fun game. Also great to see so many French gamers on the scoreboard. Who's Jo Jo?

• Like 1

This is it my last mgl

Well if it is, live longer and prosper! And if you ever change your mind, just know this, the MGL will ALWAYS be here for you and all gamers to enjoy. Video gaming is life's blood. Without blood, well, it's pushing the lawn mower, blinkers on in ICU.

DAMM YOU TO HELL AND BACK VALADON AUTOMATION AND YOUR STUPID INITIAL ENTRY SCREEN :013::013::013::013::013::013::013::013::013::013::013:

First time over 100K and in the heat of the moment I use the button to enter my first initial. I've got it right enough times in the past. Why now?

I'll post the screenshot and can add the inp if need be but it's up to OOO if it gets accepted or not. R__ could be any muppet off the net.

0000.png.dcb6646bef9783b36733f4b8f69c1dbd.png :cry

• Like 4