Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGLXLVI - Game 6 ~ Anteater (closes 3-Jan)

Collapse

MGLXLVI - Neon Arcade

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    85750
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #77
      Bob
      10,800
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210101_160437.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	2185410

      Comment


      • #78
        25,010

        Click image for larger version

Name:	SMK_anteater_25,010_wolf106.png
Views:	123
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	2185413

        Not good at this one.

        Comment


        • #79
          45,070

          Click image for larger version

Name:	SMK_anteater_45,070_wolf106.png
Views:	67
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	2185419

          Better.

          Comment


          • #80
            132,500

            Finally it all came together. Just in the nick of time.

            New PB

            Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	70
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	2185421

            Comment


            • #81
              93940

              had one last go for good luck, glad I did.
              Lost a life early on Anthill 2 and almost did a restart, glad I didn’t.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	5024B8A3-5F92-4025-A00F-28E1F229E91E.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	2185424

              Comment


              • #82
                96160

                Click image for larger version

Name:	TER_anteater_2021-01-03_wolf226_96160.png
Views:	109
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	2185426

                Comment


                • #83
                  Hi all anteaters, yes that means you too, the ants are on strike and this game is now closed. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

                  WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by OOO View Post
                    Hi all anteaters, yes that means you too, the ants are on strike and this game is now closed. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

                    Oh, thank god for that! Blood pressure can start coming back down again.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by terencew View Post

                      Oh, thank god for that! Blood pressure can start coming back down again.
                      I thought eating ants was good for blood pressure ... . Oh well, back to the drawing board for me again ...
                      WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Charlie Milne View Post
                        93940

                        had one last go for good luck, glad I did.
                        Lost a life early on Anthill 2 and almost did a restart, glad I didn’t.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	5024B8A3-5F92-4025-A00F-28E1F229E91E.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	2185424
                        Another good news story. Yay for that, and good decision making.
                        WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Charlie Milne View Post
                          93940

                          had one last go for good luck, glad I did.
                          Lost a life early on Anthill 2 and almost did a restart, glad I didn’t.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	5024B8A3-5F92-4025-A00F-28E1F229E91E.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	2185424
                          Almost 100k Nice going

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                            132,500

                            Finally it all came together. Just in the nick of time.

                            New PB

                            Click image for larger version  Name:	0000.png Views:	54 Size:	5.3 KB ID:	2185421
                            I couldn't help it but to say .... it always pays to keep trying. Good stuff!

                            I am having battered Barramundi fillets for dinner as I type, and they are super delish. So excellent fish instead of ants for me, for now ... YAY!
                            WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Flash IV View Post
                              Bob
                              10,800
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210101_160437.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	2185410
                              Yay Bob.
                              WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                85750
                                Nice play!
                                WCE5 - World Championship of eSports 2021 - on now!

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X