Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLV - Game 10 ~ Moon Cresta (closes 1-Nov)

Docking sequence …

MGLXLV – Game 10 ~ Moon Cresta

Nominated by gamers: @BandontheRun and @SMK

ROMSet 106: MoonCrst [Nichibutsu]

sE3iO18.png

Game Story:

Aliens swarm at the top of the screen, swooping down on your spacecraft. Your craft begins with three segments, one deployed at a time. After the "insect" and "fireball" levels, you are able to attempt docking the segments together. A successful dock gives you more firepower for the upcoming levels.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 1-Nov-2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 10 … incredible conflict in space …

Last played in the MGL over 11 years ago.

XBZPjv1.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finding it hard to zen with this game

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2170949}[/ATTACH]

All things new take time to get used to. Especially arcade games of the golden age. They're tough as.

Just keep shooting, docking, dodging and learning. It will all come together eventually.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2171066}[/ATTACH]

I don't know why my snapshot is like this, sorry.

Must be hard playing this game with such a narrow screen ... :lol

All things new take time to get used to. Especially arcade games of the golden age. They're tough as.

Just keep shooting, docking, dodging and learning. It will all come together eventually.

This game is from 1980, that's pre-Galaga. The first challenge in this game for me was to get 2 successful docks using my first ship. Like in Galaga, when you get extra fire power - as long as you can keep it, the game becomes easier. It's that first ship with the single shot fire that is the most difficult.

I actually nominated this game because it is a recent addition to my BitKit board. That board has lots of these very early, challenging games.

• Like 1

This game is from 1980, that's pre-Galaga. The first challenge in this game for me was to get 2 successful docks using my first ship. Like in Galaga, when you get extra fire power - as long as you can keep it, the game becomes easier. It's that first ship with the single shot fire that is the most difficult.

I actually nominated this game because it is a recent addition to my BitKit board. That board has lots of these very early, challenging games.

Looks like your BitKit board will get a good work out ... ;)

• Like 1