Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLV - Game 6 ~ Lock 'N Chase (closes 11-Oct)

The Super D. …

MGLXLV – Game 6 ~ Lock ‘N Chase

Nominated by gamers: @creech77 and Fire_Power

ROMSet 106: LNC

U15oS3R.png

Game Story:

Maneuver your Lupin character through the maze, dodging the pursuing Super D. Along the pathway, collect as many coins and treasures as possible to earn bonus points. Pressing the lock button opens and closes doorways throughout the maze helping to stall or trap the traveling Super D.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 11-Oct-2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 6 … Something different …

slmdKI6.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pessimeister: 14, 280

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0003.png Views:\t0 Size:\t3.1 KB ID:\t2165569","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2165569","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

Neat game, good nomination creech and fire power. Eating the dots makes me feel like a DJ rapping on vinyl. Also, in honour of Flash IV, I'm going to try out a new initial.

LOL. PEZ are great. They have been used as MGL prizes in the past.

• Like 1

You've got this one this time ... good luck and go for it ... :026:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2165831}[/ATTACH]

BTW, "Game Speed: Hard" got renamed to "Fast" at 0.221 - I assume to finally match the arcade manual.

And we've had this game before! Let's hope I can play like I did back then, though I seem to have forgotten for the moment...

Fast is hard, and hard is fast, yep you're right on the settings and how difficult this game can get ... :run:

Last played in MGL33 of September 2017, that's almost 3 years ago "exactly".

Get the dots and close the doors ... :026: