Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLV - Game 5 ~ Rolling Thunder (closes 11-Oct)

Secret agent …

MGLXLV – Game 5 ~ Rolling Thunder

Nominated by gamers: @Pessimeister and Derek

ROMSet 106: rthunder (new version)

InvKhWT.png

Game Story:

You play a secret agent codenamed "Albatross", a member of the Rolling Thunder team. Your mission is to stop the criminal organization known as Geldra, rescue Agent Lelia Blitz and eventually overthrow Geldra's leader Maboo.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 11-Oct-2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

*** A leeching tactic purportedly exists whereby a player can stay within a certain stage for as long as they wish. This tactic is NOT allowed ***

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 5 … Rescue Leila …

Never played before in the 16 year history of the MGL.

tPvwczh.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessimeister: 64, 900

0002.png.0bf79e8cf376ddabff398cb11c6c1c11.png

Wow, brilliant! Nice one Derek! :D I've always had a soft spot for this game as it was one of my very first arcade experiences at the local bowling alley. I always liked the unique atmosphere; the urgent spy like music and the strange cult nature of the enemies. There was always something new to discover...if you could survive that is! The derisive laugh of the boss at the end of every credit has always stayed with me. I was never that great at the game - even making area 2 back in the day felt amazing. Hopefully other players enjoy it as well. Mucked up my initials in the thrill of a new PB.

• Like 4