Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLV - Game 4 ~ Vs. Dr. Mario (closes 4-Oct)

Helping others …

MGLXLV – Game 4 ~ Vs. Dr. Mario

Nominated by gamer: Blackflag82

ROMSet 106: drmario.zip

p8rldLu.png

Game Story:

Starting with a few coloured germs in their pill bottle, players must rotate and stack two-coloured pills as Mario throws them into the bottle. Four like-coloured pill sections stacked on the same colour germ will rid your bottle of that germ. The number of germs and speed of Mario increases with each level.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 4-Oct-2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

*** You may freely choose your Virus Starting Level, your speed of either norm or high, and Music ***

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 4 … A fast game …

Never played before in the 16 year history of the MGL.

3Svlbpk.jpg

Edited by OOO
  • Like 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race for last place... do not like this game. Getting a fat zero in my first attempt ain't exactly encouragement either...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2164043}[/ATTACH]

???

Think Tetris with strange pills. That might help. Rotate, locate and complete.

:)

Race for last place... do not like this game. Getting a fat zero in my first attempt ain't exactly encouragement either...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2164043}[/ATTACH]

Maybe this will help. It tells you what to do ...

Game_Players_Encyclopedia_of_Nintendo_Games_Vol_03_0185_DrMario.thumb.jpg.e6bb417faaaa786689a72d00cf1c14da.jpg

One question. How many career changes has Mario had over the years? He can't seem to hold down a job for more than five minutes :lol

As for my opinion of this game? :censored:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2164108}[/ATTACH]

Another LOL. Pill popping, painting and Pauline pandering. If you don't like peas, I get it.

I played the version of Nes as a child and apparently, I was never good. Haha :laugh:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2164731}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

I will try more often.

Unless you know what you are doing, it makes this game quite challenging to score some decent points.

• Like 1