Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLV - Game 3 ~ The New Zealand Story (closes 27-Sep)

Near Down Under …

MGLXLV – Game 3 ~ The New Zealand Story

Nominated by gamer: Derek

ROMSet 106: tnzs (world, new version) (P0-043A PCB)

8RPYhEW.png

Game Story:

You are a kiwi bird in New Zealand trying to save your fellow Kiwi's from an evil Walrus. Very nice graphics and very addictive gameplay. Access levels with jumping, swimming and balloon flying.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 27 Sep 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 3 … Challenging and cute! …

Last played OVER 11 years ago.

7lUAx5h.jpg

4D3b2k5.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sign of any sheep in the game yet. Are we sure this is set in NZ? :rolleyes

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2161223}[/ATTACH]

Well I don't know about the scenery, but when a game designer calls their game The New Zealand Story, I expect, as a loyal gamer, to be playing in New Zealand. Are you saying because there are no sheep, it can't be New Zealand? This bird Tiki looks a bit like a Kiwi.

Well I don't know about the scenery, but when a game designer calls their game The New Zealand Story, I expect, as a loyal gamer, to be playing in New Zealand. Are you saying because there are no sheep, it can't be New Zealand? This bird Tiki looks a bit like a Kiwi.

Considering the number of sheep compared to humans over there I'd have thought one might've snuck in there somewhere. Then again I haven't spotted a human in the game either.

As for Tiki he does resemble a Kiwi bird but one whose ancestors may have got a bit frisky with some canaries back in the mists of time. Rare yellow Kiwi's. No wonder the Walrus wants to capture and sell them. Probably worth a fortune :lol

Love the place, love the people just don't love the sheep it's a bit dangerous :b

• Like 1

Considering the number of sheep compared to humans over there I'd have thought one might've snuck in there somewhere. Then again I haven't spotted a human in the game either.

As for Tiki he does resemble a Kiwi bird but one whose ancestors may have got a bit frisky with some canaries back in the mists of time. Rare yellow Kiwi's. No wonder the Walrus wants to capture and sell them. Probably worth a fortune :lol

Love the place, love the people just don't love the sheep it's a bit dangerous :b

LOL .... well it depends on what you're doing with the sheep. This is a really good game, and I have never played this before. It's a bit like Bubble Bobble and has many many secrets. The walrus is fun bizarre, and the other enemies are just as fun ...

Jg2xLBe.jpg

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\ttnzs.png Views:\t16 Size:\t2.5 KB ID:\t2161762","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2161762","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

I feel like the "dog sitting at the computer" meme "I have no idea what I'm doing" :D

Play it like Super Pac-man ... :rolleyes ... and you'll do very well.

*87,060*

I used to play this game back when I was in High School in the late 80's. I don't think I like this game anymore, I don't know actually.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0000.png Views:\t13 Size:\t2.5 KB ID:\t2161980","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2161980","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH]

LOL. It's still a Taito gem.

• Like 1