Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLV – Game 1 ~ Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom (closes 20-Sep)

Great movie and a great game …

MGLXLV – Game 1 ~ Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom

Nominated by gamer: Jlemory1

ROMSet 106: indytemp [set 1]

npghsgb.png

r8OhJP8.png

Game Story:

Become Indiana Jones. Free kidnapped children by finding their cages and whipping them open. Jump into the mines for a wild ride on a mine cart. Make it to the bottom, and then grab the Sankhara stone from the altar.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 20 Sep 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

The above are the default internal settings for this title and need not be changed. This is a Single Credit [**** 3 Starting Lives ****] ONLY variation and you must also use the EASY Path. Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 1 … Molo Ram! Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell! …

Never played before in the 16 year history of the MGL.

zKOHPAs.jpg

aihUXBr.jpg

Have fun ... :)

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got is that message when i try to start te game on wolfmame 0.184 "the selected machine is missing one or more required rom or chd images".

i tried with set 1,2,3,4 and cocktail and they all give me that message. indy.thumb.png.735b19b024331d8fcdf85fd6205414b5.png

problem fixed. i download a pack of bios. now i can play.

Edited by zap

i got is that message when i try to start te game on wolfmame 0.184 "the selected machine is missing one or more required rom or chd images".

i tried with set 1,2,3,4 and cocktail and they all give me that message. [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tindy.png Views:\t0 Size:\t298.7 KB ID:\t2161053","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2161053","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

You need the Atari BIOS file as well. I'll send you a PM ... :)

• Like 1

@OOO Aah, good work Paul! I had that in my roms folder but didn't realize this game required it. Sounds like the mystery is solved. :cool:

Thanks for trying to help zap out. Hopefully everyone will be aware you need the Atari BIOS file for this one as well.

I think the captives are safer in the cages than with Indiana Wan. Haha :lol

Poor Indy. It is dying because of the traps and holes.

Great game. I will try more often. :D [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0000.png Views:\t0 Size:\t23.1 KB ID:\t2161262","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2161262","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

Now that's funny, and we just started MGL45!

:lol

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":2161266}[/ATTACH]

Fortune and Glory :D

I don't remember that saying in the movie. Those people in California were too carried away on the game design ... :120:

Pessimeister: 38, 260

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0003.png Views:\t0 Size:\t23.2 KB ID:\t2161281","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2161281","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

I think I might have this on a C64 disk somewhere...played it years ago. Blundering away in the dark at the moment. Haven't managed to whip one of those flaming hearts yet.

Plenty of time to get your whipping skills up to speed ... :079:

I have MAME 0.106 and wolfmame 0.183...Which emulator should I use?Unfortunately I can't find a suitable romset.Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Probably for this game you should use WM 0.183. The ROM set to use is indytemp.zip (set 1). I tested it on my PC using 0.183 and it works fine. Don't forget to also get the atari bios file, atarisy1.zip.

:)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tindy0004.png Views:\t20 Size:\t31.4 KB ID:\t2161307","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2161307","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

Statue stage, 3 picked up. One of my favorite games, although I prefer the medium track (this one was done on easy w/3 lives, per the rules or it would've been a lot higher :D )

Nice score and good point. If you play on medium or hard, you can get a higher score than playing on easy. But we are all playing on EASY ... :cool:

That's easy peasy to remember easy ... :rolleyes

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom was a box office hit, and the video game was no different. Good on you ATARI, and good on you Indy ... (if you want to see larger text, just right click and select "open image in new tab") ...

XzebW6V.jpg

• Like 1