Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIV - Game 7 ~ Time Scanner (closes 2-Aug)

Tilt …

MGLXLIV – Game 7 ~ Time Scanner

Nominated by gamer: timmell

ROMSet 106: timescan (set 2, system 16B)

DGJ6KtV.png

Game Story:

A true video pinball machine. The goal is to keep the ball in the game by bouncing it back with the paddles. Hitting bumpers and other obstacles rewards points and completing a table requires mastering certain objectives which depend on the table on hand. Every table is divided into two parts with their own paddles: the game only scrolls if the ball goes down.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 2 August 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 7 … Breakout if you can …

Never played before in the 16 year history of the MGL.

CmFeBDe.jpg

:slamtilt:

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

original post intentionally deleted

OOO: what are the settings you wish for us to use post 106?

Extended score is Bonus Replay.

Number Match is Match, and set to No.

Hope that helps. Now play ball ... :banned:

Nice pinning. Just missed the 1 million milestone. Note getting specials is worth 2 million points! I wonder if anyone will get that? :unsure

Pinball: Good. :slamtilt:

Pinball Video games: Usually not so good :018:

Time Scanner: Meh :shrug:

Meh is generous.When I'm up for a good game of pinball, the very last thing that comes to mind is Time Scanner.

For those that might not already be aware of Pinball FX3, give it a shot. It's free on steam and they offer up a free table too (Fish Tales) to get you started. If interested in other tables, I highly suggest any of the Williams table packs,

https://store.steampowered.com/app/442120/Pinball_FX3/

• Like 2

Meh is generous.When I'm up for a good game of pinball, the very last thing that comes to mind is Time Scanner.

For those that might not already be aware of Pinball FX3, give it a shot. It's free on steam and they offer up a free table too (Fish Tales) to get you started. If interested in other tables, I highly suggest any of the Williams table packs,

https://store.steampowered.com/app/442120/Pinball_FX3/

Meh is about as far as I'll push it these days declaring my dislike for a game while hopefully not incurring the wrath of our Gamesmaster. :punish:

I agree about Pinball FX3. It's about as good as it gets but I've probably played so much of the real thing that I just can't get my aiming right on virtual pinball.

Meh still applies :shrug:

0000.png.50e9316da6102b7703084cca79e14148.png

• Like 1

286541395_timescan1249880.thumb.PNG.0b96c9b90f208eddd3fe42c33e58b70e.PNG

The above game was played on revised settings from my last effort. The revised settings mimic Sea Bass' settings as confirmed on TG by OOO. As far as I could tell, there was no impact at all to actual game play.

133283849_timescansettings.thumb.PNG.e6c3abe77f0fadf9153a9a71a8625cfb.PNG

All hail, Gamemaster, OOO.

OOO.PNG.6ddbcd99cfabd6b2eb317fccc434ea5f.PNG

The "Extend Score" values do not affect score play. So all good ... ;)

And great score! Well pinned ... :slamtilt:

508,370pts

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"timescan508370pts.png","data-attachmentid":2149209}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"timescan508370pts.zip","data-attachmentid":2149210}[/ATTACH]

Half a million!

:109:

• Like 1