Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIV - Game 6 ~ Galaxian (closes 26-Jul)

Galaga’s mum …

MGLXLIV – Game 6 ~ Galaxian

Nominated by gamers: Joonas and MrPitchy

ROMSet 106: galaxian (namco set 1)

QNAXPA3.png

Game Story:

A game where a spaceship flies back and forth shooting aliens in space.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 26 July 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. (Please note these are the default settings for the game). No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 6 … Sensational …

C6s69Xj.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0000.thumb.png.26288daa6af2dc1efdcdd1fdd0e47dd4.png

Great classic.

I confess that I was never good in its original version, but I have a story to tell about how I got to know the game.

I have in Nes cartridge, a version with auto fire (hack rom) and I remember that when I played it was easy. Then one day I went through the stages, flag 1,2,3,4,5 ... Then I thought "hey, doesn't the game ever change?". Haha.

I thought that after at least 10 flags it would give an "the end" on the screen. Sweet childhood.:lol

I will try this original version more often without any modification and auto fire, as the rule says.:)

• Like 2

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0000.png Views:\t11 Size:\t3.9 KB ID:\t2147196","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2147196","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

Great classic.

I confess that I was never good in its original version, but I have a story to tell about how I got to know the game.

I have in Nes cartridge, a version with auto fire (hack rom) and I remember that when I played it was easy. Then one day I went through the stages, flag 1,2,3,4,5 ... Then I thought "hey, doesn't the game ever change?". Haha.

I thought that after at least 10 flags it would give an "the end" on the screen. Sweet childhood.:lol

I will try this original version more often without any modification and auto fire, as the rule says.:)

In the arcade version, they always wanted your money, and for you to keep trying. So no game ending after 10 flags, and not even after 100 flags. This game just keeps going.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2147196}[/ATTACH]

I played the arcade game as a kid at the Adelaide airport (probably no older than 6 at the time) I could never beat the first level. Then one day I cleared level 1 and as level 2 appeared I referred to it as "a free game"

• Like 3