Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIV - Game 4 ~ Toobin' (closes 19-Jul)

Water fun …

MGLXLIV – Game 4 ~ Toobin’

Nominated by gamers: Busty34 and Prow

ROMSet 106: toobin.zip (Rev 3)

FjJbhPh.png

Game Story:

You are in a river race pitted against the computer. Outscore your opponent by swishing the gates, hitting obstacles and other game characters with cans, collecting hidden letters to spell Toobin', and collecting treasures.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 19 July 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. (Please note these are the default settings for the game). No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 4 … Totally tubular (says Eddie Plant) …

Never played before in the 16 year history of the MGL.

F0lWnX5.jpg

:lol

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.2mil wtf...how:o

I don't want to warp the MGL rules by revealing strats on week one, so I won't warp them. Warping these rules would be wrong. As expected, my score has been immediately crushed by many (and many more to come I'm sure).

I'm not sure I'll put much time into this game either. Who knows though. I should never say never I reckon.

• Like 1

I don't want to warp the MGL rules by revealing strats on week one, so I won't warp them. Warping these rules would be wrong. As expected, my score has been immediately crushed by many (and many more to come I'm sure).

I'm not sure I'll put much time into this game either. Who knows though. I should never say never I reckon.

My comment was light hearted, I'm sure it was taken that way, more a comment on my inability rather than others ability. I did notice a cascade of 1mil+ scores flow in after my post and think I am clearly out of the loop on how to score in this game, but early days. Like you and Mr Macauley I haven't really warmed to the game but I don't like to give up too early. This leads me to grind away at games for hours on end living like a hermit for the period of the MGL :043:

• Like 1

My comment was light hearted, I'm sure it was taken that way, more a comment on my inability rather than others ability. I did notice a cascade of 1mil+ scores flow in after my post and think I am clearly out of the loop on how to score in this game, but early days. Like you and Mr Macauley I haven't really warmed to the game but I don't like to give up too early. This leads me to grind away at games for hours on end living like a hermit for the period of the MGL :043:

LOL ... all good. It's Toobin' time!

:)

• Like 1