Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIII - Game 10 ~ Pac-man Plus (closes 31-May)

The different …

MGLXLIII – Game 10 ~ Pac-man Plus

Nominated by gamer: @Pessimeister

ROMSet 106: PacPlus.zip

fou0SWh.png

Game Story:

The programming is is a lot like Pac-Man except that the maze is outlined in green instead of blue. The prizes that appear in the middle of the maze are cans of Coke, cocktails, green beans, cakes, gift-wrapped boxes, etc.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 31 May 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 10 … Not what you expected …

gDysuK8.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! This makes a great Game 10. Inch by inch, the hardest for last. Nice one @Pessimeister!

:)

• Like 2

A bit of luck involved here. Should've died 1 screen earlier but went through a ghost. My 96K on TG was probably in some MAME decathlon a long time ago. This is as close as I've been to that score since then.

I know. "It's time to beat it now." I'm working on it

0000.png.0f30b2470ceb29c150bb2961091401f1.png

• Like 2

Old age must be catching up with me, or 2014 must have been a tough year - don't remember having played this at all :120:

I have never played this game either. So that makes two of us, at least ... :101:

My 96K on TG was probably in some MAME decathlon a long time ago. This is as close as I've been to that score since then.

I know. "It's time to beat it now." I'm working on it

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2132495}[/ATTACH]

Good stuff. 100K, here you go ... :026:

Pessimeister: 57, 620

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0002.png Views:\t0 Size:\t3.3 KB ID:\t2132459","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2132459","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

Always nice to start with a PB. :) I see Rob has 96 k on TG and Creech has 113 k. QAOP has 61 k on RetroUprising too. Should be fun trying to improve on this tough little game; chuffed that it's come up.

This is a very challenging version of the world famous Chomper. Time to chomp and see if you can outwit those pesky ghosts.

:031:

I'm not too bad with the patterns on the original, but this one....?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2132563}[/ATTACH]

This one is very different, though familiar, if that makes sense ... :081:

138,950 PB

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"0010.png","data-attachmentid":2132657}[/ATTACH]

Great work Jeff. A can of coke to celebrate.

• Like 1

I think this is where I get left behind

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":2132665}[/ATTACH]

Keep trying, you'll get further than you think.

:069:

14,470 :D

The difference between this Pac Man Plus and the original Pac MAN is incredible. Good challenge.

The competition is very cool! Congratulations to everyone who has sent their scores. I am not able to play much, but I will keep trying to participate in my spare time.

0000.png.570cb3c13770f3c9c42b3add38427f78.png

• Like 4

Pessimeister: 85, 490

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2133040}[/ATTACH]

You're nicely making your way up the scoreboard. You must like the apples and the grapes.

• Like 1