Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIII - Game 1 ~ Zippy Race (closes 19-Apr)

The Crazy Ride …

MGLXLIII – Game 1 ~ Zippy Race

Nominated by gamer: @Foot

ROMSet 106: travrusa.zip

LS4O669.png

Game Story:

Drive a motorcycle across America. The waypoints are major cities.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 19 April 2020, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 1 … Keep your helmet on …

y1QVmNF.jpg

Edited by OOO
  • Like 3

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a denial in this game since I played the Nes version. Haha. :lol

I will play more times to improve the score.

For those who are curious, there is a Zippy Race port for the Playstation that is called MotoRace USA.:)

Emulator: wolfmame 0.183

943322261829da706cfd89f7172aa1fa.png.ddfe505d56fbd777fdced999f1690a7b.png

• Like 1

I like this: 37,600.

Welcome back everybody.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"travrusa_37600.png","data-attachmentid":2121795}[/ATTACH]

Nice score! Welcome again. :)

*88,200*

Haven't played this in quite sometime. Sometimes when playing the dirt stages my eyes can't focus properly on my LCD screen. Where's ma CRTTTTTTTT!!!

I hope everyone is keeping well under these current situations and hello again. We're Back!!!

0000.png.c916936853a45c36f0c4ec27ad55df8c.png ​

af535d04b03f96fbf4ae94ad58f8553d.png.8d1e935358fa0058147b677b3d3f88b9.png

• Like 4

Pessimeister: 50, 200

0003.png.e6e96e870afc1b58a286efe2507d3cd7.png

Hello again everyone; nice to be back playing in the MGL arcade. :) Haven't played this one before. Love the groovy tunes - the end of level music definitely reminds me of Moon Patrol. It'll be fun trying to improve on this and pull off some unlikely looking saving moves. Those damn drivers are road hogs!

• Like 4

Not quite my best but it'll do for a start.

Useless trivia time. I first played this game (very poorly) in either 1983 or 84 at Fairfield bowl in Sydney. This was the only location I ever saw this game on site and also the only place I ever saw Burgertime back in the day. Those 2 and the Speakeasy pinball machine are the only games I clearly remember in that very small gaming area.

80d28fccd613e2f471827e3a37c3b2f7.png.c1ab11919bc2cbc9c0ef0e3d363e46fe.png

• Like 4

Not quite my best but it'll do for a start.

Useless trivia time. I first played this game (very poorly) in either 1983 or 84 at Fairfield bowl in Sydney. This was the only location I ever saw this game on site and also the only place I ever saw Burgertime back in the day. Those 2 and the Speakeasy pinball machine are the only games I clearly remember in that very small gaming area.

Very good score RMacauley!

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"zippy20k.png","data-attachmentid":2122085}[/ATTACH]

Never heard of this before, knew it would fun from the title alone :)

I must say though, those other car drivers are driving a bit recklessly. Someone could get hurt

LOL, this is quite a fun game. Off to NY ... :bike2:

• Like 1