X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

Raiden is frantic, hectic and very chaotic. It is rarely played in the MGL, and it was good to see this tough shooter back in action.

RMacauley, orse, Salim Farhat, ILLSeaBass, JasonV91 and Arcadinator took out 4th to 9th place resp. with good scores from 567K down to 329K.

Pessimeister made excellent progress over the last 17 days to continually post new PBs. He hit a mighty 780K and took out 3rd place.

Pearl2hu gamed early, scored 804K, and took out a very nice 2nd place.

Congratulations to Derek Long for winning Game 7 with an incredible score of 1,541,160 points. That’s Derek’s 2nd MGL game win, and a mighty fine effort. Outstanding!

The last 2 games of MGLXLI are in action. Mr Do!’s Wild Ride is there to bump you endlessly, and Space Fury to taunt you to defeat the imperial fleet. Two wildly different games, both relentless in game execution.

Last edited by OOO; 5 November 2019, 08:48 PM. Reason: Pessimeister score correction
    MGLXLVI - Neon Arcade - on now!
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2179564

Comment

Cheers for the write-up Paul! I've absolutely loved playing Raiden under the MGL banner. It made playing so rewarding and motivating.

However, I did make one more final score improvement in post #86 (780, 800) to make my last PB for the event. Plenty more room for improvement going forward! (Reaching V91 and Barra's TG scores would be amazing.)

Hearty congratulations to Derek Long for his strong play; a well deserved victory!

One more Raiden theme from me - a Game Over.

Last edited by Pessimeister; 4 November 2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimeister View Post
        Cheers for the write-up Paul! However, I did make one more final score improvement in post #86 (780, 810) to make my last PB for the event.
        Did a Felix. Fixed your score. Nice touch on the game over music. We need to play this game again some day.
        MGLXLVI - Neon Arcade - on now!
        https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2179564

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X