Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Mystery Prize

This Sunday, on 25-Aug-2019, the 20th Mystery Prize draw will be held and one gamer who played all 9 games in this MGL will win all of the prizes.

The winner will be drawn after the close of MGLXL. I have provided another 6 prizes: prize numbers 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 and 111. The excitement is building …

ywY8lRE.gif

15 gamers are currently eligible for the draw.

Good luck to all gamers ... :024:

Mystery Prize Draw:

22 gamers were eligible at the end of MGLXL for the mystery prize draw. All players had to play and post a score for all 9 games. The eligible players are listed below:

lqFloEE.png

The winner is drawn by chance from the eligible players.

And the winner of the Mystery Prize Draw for MGLXL is …

Fire_Power

Congratulations Dave!

The mystery prizes are as follows …

1. Super Mario Mushroom Light

kfidfMj.png

2. Pac-man Epic Fail Mug

TAC7rRf.png

3. Zelda Majora’s Mask Key Tag

5tmcyPY.png

4. Space Invaders Eco Bag (only available in Japan)

xlsaq4D.png

5. Space Invaders Gadget Decals

sMd6KPj.png

and

6. Cash USD 100 (AUD 150)

i7slq6w.jpg

IueRt58.jpg

I will send a PM to Dave to congratulate him on his win and ask him to provide me his postal address, and then the prizes will be shipped out to him.

That is the conclusion of the MGLXL prize draw. Until the next tournament, be safe.

OOO

:)

Many thanks Paul @OOO - yesterday's mail delivered my prizes and here they are in the workplace. Pretty cool eh? :cool:

IMG_7659a.thumb.jpg.f1f0c555119e131436166dad5ddea524.jpg

You run a good comp and put lots of time and energy in to it to make it more enjoyable for us players. I've always enjoyed the banter and camaraderie of the MGL and it turns up an occasional new gem of a game as well as recalling memories from our arcade days.

I don't think I have the skills to win anything in an Arcade comp, so appreciate the randomness of the mystery prize.

A shout out to @bigredbird too as a most encouraging player - he gets an award for the most likes given.