Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGLXL - Game 1 ~ Space Invaders (closes 14-Jul)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    1980

    A pivotal arcade technology year and my current score submission

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1034.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1851197



    Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by BandontheRun View Post
      1980

      A pivotal arcade technology year and my current score submission

      https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=150076



      Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade
      Your score is when the arcade game Pac-man was released ...


      Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

      Comment


      • #48
        52,180 - WolfMAME 0.199

        Click image for larger version

Name:	SI 52180.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1851215

        Since there's no indication of how many rollovers there's been, I tried to attach the .inp as well, but I keep getting a message that this is an invalid file type. I tried the .inp itself, and putting it in a .zip file too, but no luck. Thinking of playing again, but if I don't, I will record video of the playback and post here.

        Comment


        • #49
          9430
          Click image for larger version

Name:	0003.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	1851216

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by JasonV91 View Post
            52,180 - WolfMAME 0.199

            https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=150103

            Since there's no indication of how many rollovers there's been, I tried to attach the .inp as well, but I keep getting a message that this is an invalid file type. I tried the .inp itself, and putting it in a .zip file too, but no luck. Thinking of playing again, but if I don't, I will record video of the playback and post here.
            That is a seriously good score from a seriously good gamer.

            I have watched Jason play this live and have no doubt his score is genuine.

            Congratulations Jason. That is a fantastic score.
            My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

            Comment


            • #51
              Closing in on Jason - 4,400

              Click image for larger version

Name:	invaders_4400.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	1851217

              And that is me signing out for a week - family holiday in Crete starts tomorrow. I shall be back before the end of Bubbles.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by JasonV91 View Post
                52,180 - WolfMAME 0.199

                https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=150103

                Since there's no indication of how many rollovers there's been, I tried to attach the .inp as well, but I keep getting a message that this is an invalid file type. I tried the .inp itself, and putting it in a .zip file too, but no luck. Thinking of playing again, but if I don't, I will record video of the playback and post here.
                wow great score. Assuming most of the higher scores will get submitted to TG, so I doubt there is any real need to worry too much about attaching INP files here (which you can't)

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by RichyS View Post
                  Closing in on Jason - 4,400

                  https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=150105

                  And that is me signing out for a week - family holiday in Crete starts tomorrow. I shall be back before the end of Bubbles.
                  Very nice score. Enjoy your holiday! We’ll still be shooting these nasty aliens.



                  Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by John73 View Post
                    wow great score. Assuming most of the higher scores will get submitted to TG, so I doubt there is any real need to worry too much about attaching INP files here (which you can't)
                    Ok, good to know. Yeah, I don't have a score for this game on TG yet, so I will be submitting this one, unless I play again during the next week.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I've gone though the list of MGL players in this thread and bumped any newbie to full member as a thanks for participating.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                        I've gone though the list of MGL players in this thread and bumped any newbie to full member as a thanks for participating.
                        Thanks Travis. Now maybe you can play your first ever game in the MGL? A game on Space Invaders, and post your first ever score, after 13 years of competition!



                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Very nice score. Just under the 10K barrier.


                        Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Didnít want the wife to think I was spending too much time gaming, so I thought Iíd get a few jobs done around the house...

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAussie Arcade1562397691.552968.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	1851230
                          My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
                            Didn’t want the wife to think I was spending too much time gaming, so I thought I’d get a few jobs done around the house...

                            [ATTACH]150126[/ATTACH]


                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Day 9 of 17 ...

                            Space Invaders ... the immortal foe ... bane of the mortals ...



                            Hunting Space Invaders, a great sport ...





                            Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              9680

                              Missed a shot and got invaded, I will get 10K by the end of the week

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	inva0009.png
Views:	1
Size:	1,003 Bytes
ID:	1851240
                              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

                              Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                8,130

                                2214141414well2214141414that2214141414was221414141 4fun2214141414shoot2214141414me2214141414now

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAussie Arcade1562477071.823932.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	1851248
                                My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X