No announcement yet.

Aussie Arcade MAME Challenge Round 2 nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thinking setting up a mouse would be easy in mame, apparantly not so easy. My mouse can control the mame menu, but nothing happens when I try to set x or y axises or use the mouse buttons. I've enabled mouse input in mame. Is there some sort of trickery I have missed ?

edit: got it, all good. Starblade is great with a mouse.
    Last edited by Jed; 16th July 2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

So [MENTION=4762]kane[/MENTION]...Arkanoid fan by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by loki4101 View Post
        So [MENTION=4762]kane[/MENTION]...Arkanoid fan by any chance
        I have a Lowboy cabinet with a spinner set up, and PCBs of Arkanoid, Tournament Arkanoid and Gigas that I can swap in and out. Also have an Arkanoid Returns board, but that uses a horizontal monitor so I can't use it in that cab. Would love a Revenge of Doh board but never see them here in Aus.

Also have a trackball Lowboy with a Millipede PCB

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
          I have a Lowboy cabinet with a spinner set up, and PCBs of Arkanoid, Tournament Arkanoid and Gigas that I can swap in and out. Also have an Arkanoid Returns board, but that uses a horizontal monitor so I can't use it in that cab. Would love a Revenge of Doh board but never see them here in Aus.

Also have a trackball Lowboy with a Millipede PCB
          drool.. if i was to give another cab a home it would be a spinner setup..

Comment

Thats It for Round 2 selection, Thanks to everyone that nominated and voted

Round 3 nominations and voting will start at 8am Friday the 17th
            Round 2 will Start at 8am Friday the 17th

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X