Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL'ers! Warm up for your next challenge here! :)

[cross-posted from PC and console games]

Hey AA,

In the interests of getting a pool of gamers from AA to provide me with feedback, thoughts, and suggestions for my Arcade game: Dogstar [ http://store.steampowered.com/app/739890/Dogstar/ ] I'm going to run a score-based competition for AA users, and I'll provide anyone who wants to participate in the comp and submit some scores with a FREE steam key.

All I ask in return is you play the game and submit at least 3 scores (it has a built in online high score table) using your AA name.

Anyone who is interested in playing, please send me a PM and I'll take your name, and send you a steam key for a free copy of Dogstar once the comp kicks off. if I get enough people interested in being a part, I'll be posting a comp thread shortly.

Cheers,

Jed

I’d be willing to give this a try but I’ve never used steam - what would be the best platform? I have xbox, PC and Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Cool ☺ the game is for pc/steam. Steam is an easy install. The game has 21 steam achievements to try for so it's the most suitable platform. If you're really not keen on having to install steam, i can also supply a non steam version. However steam will automatically keep the game updated from fixes and updates etc.