Pixels - Barra is a Movie Star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixels - Barra is a Movie Star!

For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...ar-in-Pixels!-)

Can you copyright an INP? I think [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] might have a legal case against the producers

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
      For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...ar-in-Pixels!-)
      Thanks for posting this Max ... one for the AA album just in case TG does a phoenix like 4 times already ... Centuri if I am not mistaken.

Well actually I also noticed something special ... that person playing is no kid ... it's actually Andrew Barra - yes not "Barrow", like the post says.
      These Galaga players check for every detail and competitive edge don't they ... a great find Mr Krogman!

- - - Updated - - -

I also found the reply from Andrew Barra ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
        Haha! Not likely. Although I wouldn't say no

I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
        Cool to see though. Like when they used Dean's 1.206m game on Big Bang Theory.

Now to get the record back

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post

I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
          I enjoyed it so much I hired a bus and took all of my staff to see it.

I wouldn't give "reviewers" the cap off my beer - don't be swayed by naysayers.

Comment

Cool to see though. Like when they used Dean's 1.206m game on Big Bang Theory.
            I didn't know that. I remember the episode and thought Johnny Galecki must have been a closet DK fan or they got someone else to play to that stage (Eminem maybe?) and then subbed him in.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you mean, each Adam Sandler movie seems to get less funny than the one before it. I haven't seen this movie yet, and don't plan to - if they use a hack of an easy game like Galaga instead of BnJ which requires real skill then I'm not interested in watching it

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
              I know what you mean, each Adam Sandler movie seems to get less funny than the one before it. I haven't seen this movie yet, and don't plan to - if they use a hack of an easy game like Galaga instead of BnJ which requires real skill then I'm not interested in watching it
              I actually like Adam Sandler so am a bit surprised at myself for missing this one.

I would attest that Galaga is easier than BnJ

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Homepin View Post

Wow thats cool. I'll have to give it a watch now

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Homepin View Post

I'm with Homepin on this one. The reviews were so poor I was worried it would be a waste of time.
                But hey, it's arcade right! ... so me being the arcade tragic had to watch it.

Took the family and .... it's a very enjoyable movie.
                In fact I bought the DVD and watched it several times. For those who were there BITD, it's relevant, fun and the jokes are quite good.
                Gad and Dinklage (smaller Mitchell look alike ) are very funny.

I haven't seen Centipede, Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Robotron, Asteroids, Joust, Galaga, Q*Bert, Dig Dug, Frogger, Arkanoid and many others look this good for ages.
                Pull out your coins you slackers, and go watch the movie!

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

I actually like Adam Sandler so am a bit surprised at myself for missing this one.

I would attest that Galaga is easier than BnJ
                  I was a big fan of his earlier stuff, but it just got old the same characters he played and his stupid voices. It could just be me on this one

I know that you know I was taking the piss - bugger me if I can play Galaga, or almost any shooter for that matter.

Comment

Thats pretty awesome! barra the movie star!

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X