Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixels - Barra is a Movie Star!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pixels - Barra is a Movie Star!

    For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!

    http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...ar-in-Pixels!-)

  • #2
    Can you copyright an INP? I think [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] might have a legal case against the producers

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by magrinder View Post
      For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!

      http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...ar-in-Pixels!-)
      Thanks for posting this Max ... one for the AA album just in case TG does a phoenix like 4 times already ... Centuri if I am not mistaken.



      Well actually I also noticed something special ... that person playing is no kid ... it's actually Andrew Barra - yes not "Barrow", like the post says.
      These Galaga players check for every detail and competitive edge don't they ... a great find Mr Krogman!



      - - - Updated - - -

      I also found the reply from Andrew Barra ...





      Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by magrinder View Post
        For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!
        Haha! Not likely. Although I wouldn't say no

        I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
        Cool to see though. Like when they used Dean's 1.206m game on Big Bang Theory.

        Now to get the record back

        My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Barra View Post

          I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
          I enjoyed it so much I hired a bus and took all of my staff to see it.

          I wouldn't give "reviewers" the cap off my beer - don't be swayed by naysayers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Barra View Post
            Cool to see though. Like when they used Dean's 1.206m game on Big Bang Theory.
            I didn't know that. I remember the episode and thought Johnny Galecki must have been a closet DK fan or they got someone else to play to that stage (Eminem maybe?) and then subbed him in.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Barra View Post
            I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
            I know what you mean, each Adam Sandler movie seems to get less funny than the one before it. I haven't seen this movie yet, and don't plan to - if they use a hack of an easy game like Galaga instead of BnJ which requires real skill then I'm not interested in watching it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by John73 View Post
              I know what you mean, each Adam Sandler movie seems to get less funny than the one before it. I haven't seen this movie yet, and don't plan to - if they use a hack of an easy game like Galaga instead of BnJ which requires real skill then I'm not interested in watching it
              I actually like Adam Sandler so am a bit surprised at myself for missing this one.

              I would attest that Galaga is easier than BnJ

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by Homepin View Post
              I enjoyed it so much I hired a bus and took all of my staff to see it.

              I wouldn't give "reviewers" the cap off my beer - don't be swayed by naysayers.
              Wow thats cool. I'll have to give it a watch now

              My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Homepin View Post
                I enjoyed it so much I hired a bus and took all of my staff to see it.

                I wouldn't give "reviewers" the cap off my beer - don't be swayed by naysayers.
                I'm with Homepin on this one. The reviews were so poor I was worried it would be a waste of time.
                But hey, it's arcade right! ... so me being the arcade tragic had to watch it.

                Took the family and .... it's a very enjoyable movie.
                In fact I bought the DVD and watched it several times. For those who were there BITD, it's relevant, fun and the jokes are quite good.
                Gad and Dinklage (smaller Mitchell look alike ) are very funny.

                I haven't seen Centipede, Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Robotron, Asteroids, Joust, Galaga, Q*Bert, Dig Dug, Frogger, Arkanoid and many others look this good for ages.
                Pull out your coins you slackers, and go watch the movie!



                Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Barra View Post
                  I actually like Adam Sandler so am a bit surprised at myself for missing this one.

                  I would attest that Galaga is easier than BnJ
                  I was a big fan of his earlier stuff, but it just got old the same characters he played and his stupid voices. It could just be me on this one

                  I know that you know I was taking the piss - bugger me if I can play Galaga, or almost any shooter for that matter.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thats pretty awesome! barra the movie star!

                    Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X