Pixels - Barra is a Movie Star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixels - Barra is a Movie Star!

For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...ar-in-Pixels!-)

Can you copyright an INP? I think [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] might have a legal case against the producers

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
      For those of you that may not read through TG posts, I noted this interesting thread today. I'm sure the royalty checks will be rolling through Barra's mail box soon!

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...ar-in-Pixels!-)
      Thanks for posting this Max ... one for the AA album just in case TG does a phoenix like 4 times already ... Centuri if I am not mistaken.

Well actually I also noticed something special ... that person playing is no kid ... it's actually Andrew Barra - yes not "Barrow", like the post says.
      These Galaga players check for every detail and competitive edge don't they ... a great find Mr Krogman!

- - - Updated - - -

I also found the reply from Andrew Barra ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

Originally posted by magrinder View Post
        Haha! Not likely. Although I wouldn't say no

I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
        Cool to see though. Like when they used Dean's 1.206m game on Big Bang Theory.

Now to get the record back

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post

I did mean to watch this movie when it came out but after the not so stellar reviews I must have forgotten about it.
          I enjoyed it so much I hired a bus and took all of my staff to see it.

I wouldn't give "reviewers" the cap off my beer - don't be swayed by naysayers.

Comment

Cool to see though. Like when they used Dean's 1.206m game on Big Bang Theory.
            I didn't know that. I remember the episode and thought Johnny Galecki must have been a closet DK fan or they got someone else to play to that stage (Eminem maybe?) and then subbed him in.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you mean, each Adam Sandler movie seems to get less funny than the one before it. I haven't seen this movie yet, and don't plan to - if they use a hack of an easy game like Galaga instead of BnJ which requires real skill then I'm not interested in watching it

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
              I know what you mean, each Adam Sandler movie seems to get less funny than the one before it. I haven't seen this movie yet, and don't plan to - if they use a hack of an easy game like Galaga instead of BnJ which requires real skill then I'm not interested in watching it
              I actually like Adam Sandler so am a bit surprised at myself for missing this one.

I would attest that Galaga is easier than BnJ

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Homepin View Post

Wow thats cool. I'll have to give it a watch now

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Homepin View Post

I'm with Homepin on this one. The reviews were so poor I was worried it would be a waste of time.
                But hey, it's arcade right! ... so me being the arcade tragic had to watch it.

Took the family and .... it's a very enjoyable movie.
                In fact I bought the DVD and watched it several times. For those who were there BITD, it's relevant, fun and the jokes are quite good.
                Gad and Dinklage (smaller Mitchell look alike ) are very funny.

I haven't seen Centipede, Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Robotron, Asteroids, Joust, Galaga, Q*Bert, Dig Dug, Frogger, Arkanoid and many others look this good for ages.
                Pull out your coins you slackers, and go watch the movie!

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

I actually like Adam Sandler so am a bit surprised at myself for missing this one.

I would attest that Galaga is easier than BnJ
                  I was a big fan of his earlier stuff, but it just got old the same characters he played and his stupid voices. It could just be me on this one

I know that you know I was taking the piss - bugger me if I can play Galaga, or almost any shooter for that matter.

Comment

Thats pretty awesome! barra the movie star!

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X