Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

10 Yard Fight

I have been playing for last two hours ( and Black Tiger) ..managed 8700....

I think button one does the long pass..and button two is for the sneaky side pass depending which way you press the joystick...

One of the first games I played on MAME due to the name

Going back to the scrum!

I have just seen this thread. Can't wait to get home and bust everyones score.

I always had a fascination with that game when I was growing up but i was absolutely crap at it. Started playing it again a couple of years back when I started doing cabinets.

Its such a good game.

I know I can do a lot better than this. Just gotta remember the moves from the old fish n chips shop 10 Yard Fight I played when I was back in primary school (my mates parents owned the shop so we had free play some afternoons).

32000 - ZXR

yard.png.af7c0037e8b53adbe4aaf387476ba836.png

• 11 years later...

Hi all, great forum. Came across this thread from google search for something on bartop cabs and thought what the hey, I should fire up 10 yard fight again. Second credit in I got my highest score ever! Never made it to the 2nd half of the Super team before.

Score:10yardfighthiscore.thumb.jpg.7f4d43b3bf9a09b13c545843f4506957.jpg 96850

I didn't know this thread existed... I would have given it a crack if I had known.... I might still... I love this game, always have.

I didn't either, and nearly 12 years old !

i love it when it comes up in mgl cause this game annoys so many people :D

I think @Brad has the top score on this of 170k from an MGL a year or 2 ago.

Why not keep the 10 yard fight challenge going, i might fire up for a game later. I noticed Gravitar came up in MGL, which is an awesome game too.

I haven't had much time for gaming in either the VPGL or MGL lately but this has sparked my interest... I want to have the AA 10 Yard Fight high score at some stage.

- - - Updated - - -

For interest sake... this was from MGL 32 (June 2017)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139507[/ATTACH]

Me too.... After a living with a dodgy p1 joystick on my cab for ages i finally got round to replacing it the other day with the near new blue mca which has been sitting in my parts bin for the same amount of time.... Same with my vpin, I've had the head unit off for weeks now for a repair that I've just not got around to doing. I miss both :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• Administrators

Booooo, thats right I got sniped at the end ;)

This is in my top 10 or even 5 games. Thing is at that level a lot of it is down to luck in the formations you're against. Play it enough and you'll get a decent run of luck and progress further.

Brad

Booooo, thats right I got sniped at the end ;)

This is in my top 10 or even 5 games. Thing is at that level a lot of it is down to luck in the formations you're against. Play it enough and you'll get a decent run of luck and progress further.

Brad

Me too, i love this game! i think the fact the formations are randomised means you never get the same game twice, perhaps cause it's not a pattern game that can be learned, is what makes it hard for noobs.

you get only a few seconds at most to analyse a formation before the snap, and make a plan for the play then try to execute with any number of things that can screw you over.

It's easily in my top 10.

• Administrators
...and it's brutal once you get into the game... it doesn't take much for the game to be over after you've beaten a couple of teams.

Super Pro......DAMN hard

Brad