Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl is coming, hold on to your panties!

MGL is soon to return you retro gamers, the terms and conditions are being disscussed as we speak.

Dkong will be the master of ceremonies for the new MGL, and ive heard on good advice there will be some awsome gaming coming up!

Stay tuned you lot!

Nice intro Andy,

Yeah its my first time to run something here ( Thankyou Trav,Dylan, Dereck , Burra (forgot your real name haha) and the rest of the support team of AA. Had a real chaotic month but the show must go on.

So we need to know what games will be best for the MGL, plus Amy did such a great job of the trophy's , did she get funded for this or paid it herself, lots of questions but no one has filled me in?

Edited by DKong

MGL is soon to return you retro gamers, the terms and conditions are being disscussed as we speak.

Dkong will be the master of ceremonies for the new MGL, and ive heard on good advice there will be some awsome gaming coming up!

Stay tuned you lot!

Nice intro Andy,

Yeah its my first time to run something here ( Thankyou Trav,Dylan, Dereck , Burra (forgot your real name haha) and the rest of the support team of AA. Had a real chaotic month but the show must go on.

So we need to know what games will be best for the MGL, plus Amy did such a great job of the trophy's , did she get funded for this or paid it herself, lots of questions but no one has filled me in?

:laugh: I just quoted your message but edited it, not used to mod rules

Ha seriously we need some support for the MGL, it has been the one part of the forum that keeps a healthy interest in the old games, and keeps the Video game part of the community alive.

Many a time a game has come up on the MGL and the next week its hot on ebay:023: (well not all the time :lol)

We need participants to keep this league happing, I will run it but participate from a distance:p as Don't won't to kick all your arses. so as 3XMGL trophy holder I give it to you MGL'ers what games do you want to play for the next 12 weeks. 79-90 and be considerate to your fellow gamers on joysticks etc ( I would love Robotron but alas very few have two Joystick setup)

So we need some game selection unlike any MGL before *cough*

I'll throw in some semi-random titles then.... How bout

Alien Storm

Baku Baku Animal

Battle Zone

Bubble Bobble

DoDonPachi

Galmedes

Liquid Kids

PuLiRuLa

Sexy Parodius

UniWar S :)

Sounds good to me. Here's my suggestions, probably duplicated in some above posts, but there you go.

10 Yard Fight

Asteroids

Bank panic

Battlezone

Berzerk

Burnin' rubber

Crazy Kong

Dig Dug

Donkey kong

Dr micro

Elevator Action

Exerion

Frogger

Galaga

Galaxian

Gorf

Gravitar

Gyruss

Joust

Jungle King

Kung fu master

Moon cresta

Moon Patrol

Pengo

Phoenix

Rally X

Scramble

Time Pilot

Track and Field

Traverse USA

Tutankham

The general consensus is steering towards the older Arcade games, and this is where the MGL will head this time. Gratitude to the games we loved but never mastered.

There maybe some big news on a new trophy , hint is "Alcorn"

Keep the game selections going, as long as you are going to play.

I haven't played in the any of MGL's since I sold my cab but now I have built a control panel I'll participate again.

I like pretty much all the game selections people have suggested so far.

Perhaps add:

Amidar

Asteroids Deluxe

Joust

New Rally-X

Super Basketball

• 2 weeks later...