Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Call for all Snow Bros. players!!

Hi all,

Not sure if it is in the right place or not, but as this is to do with game competition, I figured the MGL forum was a good place to start.

I am a mad Snow Bros. player & am wondering what type of scores others are getting on this game (if anyone does play it too)... just out of interest, possibly starting a freindly mini competition.

I'm not even sure of my top score, but am very interested to see what others can get. I'll check tonite and put it in this thread.

If I offended any of the MGL organisers, please accept my appologies (as i did actually nominate this in the MGL, but unfortunatly it was not chosen).

Bring on those high scores,

Smit

This I like to see! A good arcade challenge. I haven't played Snow Bros much but I can play Bubble Bobble so this shouldn't be too different. I'll give it a go later and post.

Bring it on Smit, let's see what you got!

Good to see... I will put up a score tonite...

i used to be able to clock this game with one credit. However, these days I'm not so sure...

:o ... i think the most i've got to is about round 35 or so!!!

...looks like I've got some series competion on my hands here..

cyas tonite

Smit

snow bros, twin cobra and forgotten worlds were the games i played when i had little money and a lot of time back in the late 80's early 90's.

1 credit (set 4-- not sure what the differences are between roms)

Now this game I always played with someone else and its one of the games I always bring up when someone asks whats a good two player game that isn't a shooter..So to play it alone was a new experience tonight..at last I can get the 10,000 bonus's falling from the sky on the first few levels without yelling don't kill anything till we have em all captured ala Bubble Bobble.. to tell the truth I was a bit dumb struck on the first two games watching both sides but then it came back :D

score 468420

Level 16

going for another now.. just finsihed touchups on the Firepower yesterday nothing like waiting for paint to dry when you have MAME..

yeah you would:x I hate it:cry

I missed that message Shock.. I truely do love Moon Patrol one of the first games that was a bit different. When I first played MAME I gave it heaps as I always wanted to get to the end of championship course. (or was that reach it <insert sly look here> Not just because it gave me the title of "MGL CHAMPION" :badgrin

I just hope some of my old girlfriends come back one day and thrill me like my games of yesterday....

And had another game of Snow Bros tonight 678230 level 20 ( had 4 snow dudes on the boss and then just got caned forgot where to be ).... forgot who got 2.1 mil on level 40 but thats a might fine score there!

• Super Moderator
At level 30+ it gets too hard to get the big monies. By the way, if you were after scoring, there's a lot to be gained during the boss stages-- usually i don't even kill the boss :)

What you talking bout Willis?

How the, what the, if you don't kill em what do you do?

True... however it gets easier to get money on the way to 50 during the 40's.

He prolly just kills the bosses minons for points. Some bosses thats really easy to do, ie lvl20 would be a prime example of that.

Exactly what sneek said. For the first boss, just hang around at the bottom and make snowballs. Once in a while you let one go and collect the 2000point cakes. Likewise for the second boss.

The subsequent bosses are harder so best to not try and collect points there as there's a good chance you'll die.