Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

When Does MGL Start Again?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

If you want to start listing your games, I'll work out a date to start.

May need to change starting and finishing day to Monday rather than Sunday...Is this going to upset anyone???

Anyway if you could put your username at the top of your list that would help greatly i.e.

Amy

1. game 1

2. game 2

3. game 3

Thanks, Amz

I was trying to think of some others we were playing on our all night MAME/Pinball sessions but after the 15th or so beer (on the night) I just can't remember :lol

The one with the motorcycle going to Las Vegas, picking up fuel and dodging cars on the last road? Cant remember what its called though?

Motorace USA

You cant start the MGL untill i put my mame cab back together ! :cry

It may be a couple of weeks so get to it :)

We need a few more players too, ATM only 2 have nominated games, not much point in playing unless we have a few (lot :badgrin) more.

Its Zippy Race or Traverse USA.

:cool:Thats the game I knew it had Zippy race somewhere in the name eh Wingtipvortex ;) there was another as well very similar but with better graphics do you know what it was Spacies :unsure

Maybe to gather interest in this round of the MGL, the games could be kept to the 48-1 PCB.

Then hopefully we get more players?

This wont affect those with a MAME setup because they have 5000 games :lol

Just a thought :unsure:

Would be good if it gets more players but :unsure about that. It sort of limits the side scrolling/platform gamers of the MGL . Maybe start a poll to see if we we get more players ie 48 -1 v's all MAME games. As well the MGL would start to be a bit repetitive with only 48 games to select.

Thanks for taking an interest though Spacies :) We need to get the vid games up where they belong!

Was it RALLY BIKE?

Zippy Race, Traverse USA and Motorace USA are all the same game. Weird how they did that.

Would be good if it gets more players but :unsure about that. It sort of limits the side scrolling/platform gamers of the MGL . Maybe start a poll to see if we we get more players ie 48 -1 v's all MAME games. As well the MGL would start to be a bit repetitive with only 48 games to select.

Thanks for taking an interest though Spacies :) We need to get the vid games up where they belong!

Nah I was thinking just this round. What is it, like 10 games per round?

I am not fussed because I have MAME. Just trying to get more peeps involved :D

Was it RALLY BIKE?

Zippy Race, Traverse USA and Motorace USA are all the same game. Weird how they did that.

Nah I was thinking just this round. What is it, like 10 games per round?

I am not fussed because I have MAME. Just trying to get more peeps involved :D

Thats it Rally Bike you legend :sm1: been trying to find that game!

12 rounds per tournament but a one off 48-1 MGL would be good if the 48-1 guys are keen:unsure

Who is the king of the 48-1 :D Like it!

Seems a lot of peeps bought them so if the numbers are up could be the best MGL tournament ever, screen shots will have to be photo's but we all have that (surely)

Yeah it would have to be photos or use the 39-1 port in MAME :lol

I think it has potential to be pretty big. The last game in the last tourny had like 3 scores submitted IIRC.

Still think we would need to poll this (gee's had to look up IIRC :lol) since you have the pc prowess please set up a poll, I'll be in for a "one off" of MGL dedicated to 48-1, don't know if Amy would be so keen though as her forte is Side scrolling games. Setup a poll Spacies and we will all know;) Leave it to you bro

I'll have to setup another computer for mame hooked up to my cab, something to do this weekend maybe.

Pash

1. Snow Bros

2. Wardner

3. Bubble Bobble

4. R-Type

5. Marvins Maze

6. Bomb Jack

7. Something random ;)

Will be good to have the league going again.