• Show
Clear All

• Rush & Crash

Title Rush & Crash (Japan)
    set name rushcrsh
    manufacturer Capcom
    year 1986
    genre Shooter (hof)
    category Shooter / Driving Vertical (hof)

STORY:

* In the 21st century, there is a terrorist group that attacks small towns. With only 24 hours left, your goal is to free your family and bring peace back to your town.

LEVELS: 6

TRIVIA
    This game is known outside Japan as "The Speed Rumbler".

The main character is Super Joe from "Senjou no Ookami" and "Top Secret".

Alfa Records released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Capcom Game Music Vol.2 - 28XA-203) on 25/03/198
    Last edited by DKong; 28th January 2009, 03:41 PM.
    sigpic

Okay thats a bit different to what we've played in the league so far, first game was only 5500. Second game got a bit further and managed 16600. Bloody car keeps blowing up on me, is there anyway to get another car if you've jumped out and yours blows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pash View Post
      Okay thats a bit different to what we've played in the league so far, first game was only 5500. Second game got a bit further and managed 16600. Bloody car keeps blowing up on me, is there anyway to get another car if you've jumped out and yours blows up.
      Thought we could play this game for a few days then someone else can nominate another, not really a tournament but going for highscores. There is a list of games in the MGL thread if you want to add one do it!

If you keep alive (once your car blows up) and keep moving forward another car is brought down. Use your roll button to dodge enemy attacks when without a car.
      sigpic

Comment

Think I played this at AK's place one day

Haven't had time the last week to do anything

Maybe this weekend
        "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

a game from my hey day I never really got into this game but it does have a map of the stages which I always find difficult to resist I'll get onto this game over the weekend...
          Tomorrow is kind of a sad day for me because I am knocking down the wall to my gamesroom due to moving house in a couple of months. I built this room 3 years ago when I had 2 arcade cabinets but it quickly became too small. On a positive note I will have all my pinballs together in one line-up for the first time because I will temporarily use the space the other side of the wall.
          Ahhh the memories in that room....

Hey where's all the scores to beat???
          Man cannot live with just one pinball.
          sigpic

Comment

I've had about half a dozen games trying to get into it, but sorry it just doesn't do it for me - I gave it some and some more but

please pick something else!

Comment

I just had a couple of games but will keep at it. Got up around mid way 2nd stage. Zap Town would be nice
              Any other scores??
              Man cannot live with just one pinball.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                Think I played this at AK's place one day

Haven't had time the last week to do anything

Maybe this weekend
                Yeah you sure did, I'm lucky enough to own the original PCB which I repaired.
                What a great game specially in a cocktail

Comment

Damm .. kept forgetting to have a go at this one. Used to play it at the shops all the time.
                  Had a go just before , but only got about 20000 .. not worth posting a screenshot.
                  Now i have to run to work ....

Comment

Just haven't had the chance to play this last week, but did have a couple of games tonight. And racked up my best score
                    Last edited by DKong; 28th January 2009, 03:39 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like this game has run its course Anyone want to nominate another game for a challenge
                      sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X