trouble with x-arcade diy kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with x-arcade diy kit

i just got an x-arcade diy kit to put into an upright for a mame cab.
    i want to keep 6 buttons on 2 players for fighting games but i want to use 8 way joysticks for same reason.....the kit is set for 4ways....i can probbably borrow 3 for each joystick from 7&8 buttons and pinball butons .....any suggestions for the one i'm short of..........??
    Please help.
    Last edited by rohtom; 29th August 2006, 02:41 PM.

i have an xarcade dual controller.i have not tinkered with it much yet.from memory it only has 4 joysticks in it.
    i will check later tonight
    rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
    if your new to electronics and

Comment

8 way joysticks only use 4 switches.....

Comment

Originally posted by rohtom
        i want to keep 6 buttons on 2 players for fighting games but i want to use 8 way joysticks for same reason.....the kit is set for 4ways....i can probbably borrow 3 for each joystick from 7&8 buttons and pinball butons .....any suggestions for the one i'm short of..........??
        Please help.
        8way joysticks have 4 micro switches, if you moved the stick diagonal right it would push two of these switches to register you wanted to move in a diagonal direction. Was that your problem or am I missing the point?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rohtom
          Please help.
          My suggestion is obvious, but you've already made your purchase so it is of no use to you now..........

Cheers,
          Chris
          www.ozstick.com.au

Comment

those joystick just have a thing you move to one side to switch them from 2-4-8 way?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X