Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

how do i produce a .WLF file in MAME

To submit a game to Twin Galaxies you have to supply them with an INP & a WLF file off the game. I know how to record an INP ...but how do you get the .WLF file for the same game .

Thanks for any help

John

you will need to use wolfmame

Yes i know ....WolfMAME 106....I just dont know how to get the .wlf file ...eg ..the file that contains the games settings & other info.from the INP. that has been recorded.

John

wlf files is supposed to be autocreated along with the inp when using "play and record input"

Yep ...found it .....Mate thanks for that link also ..I dont know how you found that so fast ..?

John

To submit a game to Twin Galaxies you have to supply them with an INP & a WLF file off the game. I know how to record an INP ...but how do you get the .WLF file for the same game .

Thanks for any help

John

Lexmark, what game are you submitting a score for?

Are you worried someone here is going to beat you?

MOON SHUTTLE ..US... have a go at it ...it is the most frustrating ..key board smashing game you will ever try to play...let me know how you go ..(or anyone else )....then i will tell you what score i can regularly get .

John