GameEx licence giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameEx licence giveaway

Sorry if I posted this already, seems to have gone sour for some reason. Anyway didn't want AA members to miss out on free license for the best FE.

http://www.gameex.info/forums/index.php?showtopic=4907
    Check out our free iOS game .

Damn just bought one but it was worth supporting the project.
    Do you need multiple licenses to run it on other cabs?

Comment

CBF writing a novel on it will just buy it
      The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davefjedi View Post
        CBF writing a novel on it will just buy it
        My thoughts exactly.. Or put up with the splash screen for 30 odd seconds.. About the time it takes to go to the fridge and crack a beer.

Comment

Yeah but you get more features enabled if you register.
          Like I said best front end hands down and worth every cent, just ask Vocalninja about my set up.
          I'd love to take a vid and show it in action.

Comment

I spoke to Tom today and he said it was cool to give away a couple of free licences to AA members. I wont make anyone jump hoops for it but he wants me to wait until after the competition is over. Stay tuned

Arcade King: I probably could have got you a free licence!
            Check out our free iOS game .

Comment

Originally posted by headkaze View Post
              I spoke to Tom today and he said it was cool to give away a couple of free licences to AA members. I wont make anyone jump hoops for it but he wants me to wait until after the competition is over. Stay tuned

well heres my novel

gime a dam licence Im still useing dos and glaunch cause I havent found a good windowzzzz FE

will that cut it ????

Comment

Originally posted by headkaze View Post

Like i said mate I reckon it was worth registering, but my question remains Do you need to register again for another license if running on another cab.
                Reason I ask is I'd like to set up a vertical machine at some point.
                Cheers
                PS: A couple of freebies for AA members would be fantastic!

Comment

I still can't get GameEX to run on my verticle orientated monitor.. When ever I try to set the resolution it brings up the error log.. Ideally I'd like a MAME CAB for Verticle games and another cab for horizontal games.. Untill I can get over this verticle issue I'm stuffed

Does that qualify as a story..!

Comment

mabe auction them of for vb bucks or have 1 as a prize on the mame game league

Comment

yee-haw!!!
                      how dp i get myself a free licence for gameex, i love it!!!

i cant view the web page posted by headkaze i get this error

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.gameex.info/forums/index.php?showtopic=4907

The following error was encountered:

* Connection Failed

The system returned:

(111) Connection refused

The site you are trying to connect to may be down. This could be a network issue which will be resolved shortly. This could also mean that there is no webserver at the location you are trying to access. Please try the request again if you are sure you have the correct address and the remote webserver is up.
                      rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
                      if your new to electronics and

Comment

Yes a prize for the MGL, awesome idea, we might get a few more participants then
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, I have a few vb bucks

Comment

Both those are good ideas !!!

Acually .. going by the amount of points u guys have (millions) .. leaves us for dead.
                            Maybe throw the licence into the lottery ?

Comment

I didn't even know that it WASN'T free. I would like to give it a whirl on my cocktail. Might have to investigate. How much is it?
                              The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X