X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF..$ 10 000 MAME machine

And bloody ugly as well.

http://www.eagled.com/crystalcade.htm

Put the speakers inside and give it some sort of marquee .....would improve the looks heaps .....if thats possible.

For that price I was expecting it to be made out of gold or something
    Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing Tubeman.sigpic

Comment

Piracy at its finest.

Comment

Nah guys its great value, with 150 games thats only a touch over $65 a game. Im getting 7.
        Fan of good aussie hard rock n' roll?
        Check us out:

Comment

Originally posted by gints View Post
          Nah guys its great value, with 150 games thats only a touch over $65 a game. Im getting 7.
          Did you add in the free Atari 2600 games as well, Even better value
          sigpic

Comment

i blame australia for giving to the world the expression:

trying it on

Danny Galaga- the man with no signature...

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
              Piracy at its finest.
              not this time..... Its crappy bundled licensed software.

Translated.

We loaded of the shelf crap onto a PC and put it in the ugliest box we could make so you could re-live the arcade experience on a machine that never existed back then and about the only thing it will remind you of from the 80's is throwing up chunks when you had your first bottle of bourbon when you were 16.
              Always interested in Retro and Current gaming

https://www.gamedude.com.au

Comment

I love love any advertisment that has a rendered 3D model yet no real life photos. This tells me that a real life object may not exist. I do 3D modelling for my full time job and it's easy to belt out some shit that would be sellable on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by GameDude View Post
                  not this time..... Its crappy bundled licensed software.

Translated.

We loaded of the shelf crap onto a PC and put it in the ugliest box we could make so you could re-live the arcade experience on a machine that never existed back then and about the only thing it will remind you of from the 80's is throwing up chunks when you had your first bottle of bourbon when you were 16.
                  But the box glows different colours, that gimmick must be at least worth $9999

Comment

Well maybe we should start marketing some for half the price

I feel sorry for anyone who buys one, it's friggin ugly as hell.

Comment

looks like Barbi-cade
                      The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

You guys have overlooked some of the great value extras. Add a wireless network card to the system for only $60 extra. You too can become a crafty consumer just like Zoidberg and get 8 of them.

Really I think a perspex cab would be difficult to do and have it still look good. These guys haven't done it, and for 10k I should get all the perspex I'll ever want to chop up for any use not just an ugly cabinet made of it. And what's this crap about delivery charges. You'll offer free delivery but the extra cost to go from my driveway to the loungeroom is $200? for $10200 those delivery people better be nude supermodels who provide a whole bunch of "extra services".

Comment

One Word..

UGLY

These sort of cabinet's and cabinet builders (I use the term loosely) are what give Mame a bad name....

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenic Hipster View Post
                            You guys have overlooked some of the great value extras. Add a wireless network card to the system for only $60 extra. You too can become a crafty consumer just like Zoidberg and get 8 of them.

Really I think a perspex cab would be difficult to do and have it still look good. These guys haven't done it, and for 10k I should get all the perspex I'll ever want to chop up for any use not just an ugly cabinet made of it. And what's this crap about delivery charges. You'll offer free delivery but the extra cost to go from my driveway to the loungeroom is $200? for $10200 those delivery people better be nude supermodels who provide a whole bunch of "extra services".
                            By "extra services" do you mean that after they move the cab to your loungeroom they do other chores such as washing the dishes, mow the lawn and clean the garage? Coz I wouldn't mind that just as long as I get to play with my new super ugly Mame cab.....oh THOSE "extra services", well lets hope so then, coz then it might just be worth it.

"Get this Mame cab and free head with delivery."
                            Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing Tubeman.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dr teeth View Post
                              "Get this Mame cab and free head with delivery."
                              "Get this Mame cab and free head check with delivery."
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X