Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Image for missing snapshot

I am looking for an image that I can use in my MAME frontend when there are no snapshots for a particular ROM. I created a "Missing Snap" image that was just text on a black background but it looks like shit, I would prefer to have a nice image instead. Can someone point me to a web-site that has such images?

Thanks,

Matthew

F8 or what ever it is to create a snap in the mamesnap dir

look in the mame readme thingy

ask the guys in the mame gameing league

F8 changes the frameskip value, F12 captures a snapshot. But I would not have figured that out if you didn't point me in the right direction, so thanks! The best thing is that I can now have snaps for every one of my games, I was previously downloading snaps off the net but couldn't find snaps for some games ... now I can make my own! :023:

Matthew

There are packs containing virtually every snapshot for every MAME rom... thats how I got mine (I cant remember the last time I saw a rom I dont have a snapshot for).

Look up 'mame extras' on a torrent site perhaps?

agreed. for screen snaps and possibly title screens, everything is covered. for cabinet pics, control panels, flyers and marquees, a significant portion of games are missing photos.